• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Why would the selinske have white on the flap? The discs run across that to enter the bag, seems it would get dirtier faster. It is still awesome looking though.

^Yeah I would not get a white bag, just like I wouldn't buy a white jacket or white pants. They would just get trashed way too easily.

Yes, the signature bags are hand made inside of the USA, the other Grip bags are made over seas somewhere.

I'm am absolutely willing to fork over another $60 to get a made in USA Grip bag. The Voodoo Spinal Tap had my attention for a while but it seems too big. I only want to carry 14-15 discs & the Grip looks perfect. Grip needs to come out with more color options though for real.

I Dunno if this had been said but Grip has a little deal going on now that if you use your Student Email you get 15$ off. ITs only for the Black And Gray/Black Bags but HEY! Its was enough for me to pull the Trigger!! Check it out!! 185$ is a DEAL

HELL NAH Bird!! She'll still be used! I mean she's a Little bit TRASHY and I like that!!

I just sold my Grip that I've had for almost 2 years the other day...

To get a new color! Nothing was wrong with it, I just wanted to switch up the colors. Opted for the solid black.

I wish I could find a camo one so I could paint the logos orange. Redneck style!

For those of you that own a Grip bag:

When I cinch the shoulder straps tight there is an awful lot of extra strap that hangs down. When I would sit my bag down to putt or just take a break on my stool the extra strap would just be laying on the ground. Several times the first weekend owning the bag I accidentally stepped on that strap and when I went to pick it up it would cinch the shoulder harness all the way. Annoying... To remedy this, I first tried redoubling the strap back through but that didn't work well and kept coming undone. Then I found some black garbage bag ties, rolled the extra strap up with the tie in the center, and fastened them up that way. Now that I've had it a month or so, I've graduated to a couple of small black Velcro strips taking the place of the twist ties. Works the same, but they blend in better and doesn't look quite as ghetto.

Has anyone else noticed this with their Grip bag, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

Last edited:

When I cinch the shoulder straps tight there is an awful lot of extra strap that hangs down. When I would sit my bag down to putt or just take a break on my stool the extra strap would just be laying on the ground. Several times the first weekend owning the bag I accidentally stepped on that strap and when I went to pick it up it would cinch the shoulder harness all the way. Annoying... To remedy this, I first tried redoubling the strap back through but that didn't work well and kept coming undone. Then I found some black garbage bag ties, rolled the extra strap up with the tie in the center, and fastened them up that way. Now that I've had it a month or so, I've graduated to a couple of small black Velcro strips taking the place of the twist ties. Works the same, but they blend in better and doesn't look quite as ghetto.

Has anyone else noticed this with their Grip bag, and if so, how did you fix it?

Thanks

Noticed the same thing myself when I first started using the new Grip bag. There is a lot of extra strapping that I did not need and simply got in the way on the ground and always found its way under my foot. Pick it up and it would adjust the straps making it harder to put on.

I bought the all Black Grip bag myself. My first thought was to cut them down to size, but I didnt want to possibly void any warranty or ruin any resale value should I ever opt to sell it. Instead I just folded them up and taped them them using black electrical tape. Now you cant even tell they were long or I have tape on them, until you get really close up.

Have not stepped on them since and the tape is holding up extremely well even thru a cold Michigan winter. Problem solved. :thmbup:

I know this was a few pages back but I have one of the orange bags and it will not fit a disc in the front pocket.

Thanks

I'm a pretty small guy so I have the same problem since I have to tighten up those shoulder straps pretty much all the way. I loop them around and tie them up around themselves... I'll have to take a picture when I get home. I guess velcro strips would be nice but I just don't care enough to purchase anything extra for this.

My bag was starting to twist from bottom to top.I took out the side panels flipped them. It was better but came back. I contacted Grip and they replaced my side panels for me under warranty. Only took a couple of days. Great customer service. They also sent me a few stickers. Sweet.

d11b6228-1836-4bfe-82b2-653cd32025ea_zps9e1e0611.jpg

What do yall think is the best way to color the logos? I tried sharpie on the sides but doesnt look to hot..do I proceed or opt for a different approach?

Thanks

Here's how I loop mine around. I don't think I need to write anything up :)

dIMMXAA.png

Xd3xBdy.png