• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Noticed the same thing myself when I first started using the new Grip bag. There is a lot of extra strapping that I did not need and simply got in the way on the ground and always found its way under my foot. Pick it up and it would adjust the straps making it harder to put on.

I bought the all Black Grip bag myself. My first thought was to cut them down to size, but I didnt want to possibly void any warranty or ruin any resale value should I ever opt to sell it. Instead I just folded them up and taped them them using black electrical tape. Now you cant even tell they were long or I have tape on them, until you get really close up.

Have not stepped on them since and the tape is holding up extremely well even thru a cold Michigan winter. Problem solved. :thmbup:

I used black duct tape, but yeah, works great. :hfive:

My bag was starting to twist from bottom to top.I took out the side panels flipped them. It was better but came back. I contacted Grip and they replaced my side panels for me under warranty. Only took a couple of days. Great customer service. They also sent me a few stickers. Sweet.

d11b6228-1836-4bfe-82b2-653cd32025ea_zps9e1e0611.jpg

Those stickers are sweet. Mike at Glide in Madison gave me a few when I stopped in last week. And that was AFTER I told him I wasn't going to buy the Grip he had on hold for me because I got one as a going away gift from my (now former) employer.

Yeah, Mike is a hella cool dude. :clap:

Those stickers are sweet. Mike at Glide in Madison gave me a few when I stopped in last week. And that was AFTER I told him I wasn't going to buy the Grip he had on hold for me because I got one as a going away gift from my (now former) employer.

Yeah, Mike is a hella cool dude. :clap:

I got a handful of those, too.

I agree.

And DUDE. That's a BAMF going away gift. It had to be hard to leave a job working for someone who knew you so well.

I was torn, but GRIP had that labor day $100 disc giveaway going on, so i bit the bullet. I figured if Im gonna spend $200 then $60 more for the camo was definitely worth it. I ended up winning one of the $100 disc prizes. It was a good day.

I got a handful of those, too.

I agree.

And DUDE. That's a BAMF going away gift. It had to be hard to leave a job working for someone who knew you so well.

Best going away gift EVER. Leaving that job was the hardest thing I've done in my professional life. Family circumstances required it, though. Those people were/are like family to me. :\

How long does shipping generally take?

Pretty sure on Grip's website they have a color coded map which shows about how long you can expect shipping to take to your area. They use fedex I believe. Mine was like two days but I'm only 75 miles from Lawrence where they ship from. Still love mine. My only complaint is lack of storage for tournament rounds but I make do.

First company or person who successfully makes a modular disc golf bag is going to really change the market. I'd do it but I have a lack of motivation.