• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Just got mine in a few hours ago. Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so I can test it out.

You'd just be able to test out the rainfly also then! duh...

I'm seriously wanting one of these though and I think I know where my Christmas bonus is going...

Here it be.

Da New Grip low res.jpg

Im curious if these are going to be available for or just after xmas.

I should have been more specific. I meant available for a normal transaction. I understand the waiting list for now, but eventually I imagine they will have a stock.

Anyone fly with one? Does it fit in the overhead bin?

Yeah, I took my travel suitcase as my carry-on and the grip as me personal bag. I got the added search because they didn't know what they were, but quickly moved on and had no other problems.

Nice does it fit standing up or did you have to flip it sideways? I don't want to be that guy taking up the entire overhead bin.

They have posted that the waiting list will be shipped soon. I have not received any notice of anything, does anyone else know or maybe heard anything?

I'm ready for the 12-15 disc grip eq to be released. Santa, (while your trolling DGCR) That would make make a great presents and I swear I won't ask for anything else!!!!

wow man...just wow. great work, if you didnt have time to make and sell the mod, I bet you could sell the plans. my grip bag was just in the mail yesterday and I'm already wanting to do this.

I designed and made this custom expansion for my Grip EQ bag so I won't miss NFL games on Sunday outings. Heheh. Too bad my Colts aren't worth watching!

Pretty pleased with the results and it worked great during this morning's rounds.

supposably i get to buy one of these things tomorrow according to justin, hopefully the nate doss bag isnt too much more than the regular grips cause that thing sure looks badass

Latest posts