• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

my girl friend tried to buy me one yesterday but they are sold out of midnight black....

theyll restock soon tho?

Just got my Doss Sig bag today. Its so pertttyyyyyy. Im spooked to load it up and get it all dirty. Never had a back pack style bag and have to say its a little weird. Gonna dig it though.....

I bit the bullet and bought one and I tell you 4 rounds in and I already love it. I played 3 18 hole rounds in a day and had no lower back stiffness which forme is huge.

I bit the bullet and bought one and I tell you 4 rounds in and I already love it. I played 3 18 hole rounds in a day and had no lower back stiffness which forme is huge.
Me too! No more lower back pain. Plus room for a rain jacket and a built in rain fly is just icing.

Grip just hired another employee to focus on customer service. So hopefully all of the small problems that have been popping up with their customer service lately will be resolved quicker.

Source.

I'm a really new player and if you saw me out on the course you might wonder how I could be so bad and justify spending that much on a bag. I however have a girlfriend that decided to spoil me. That said, after having the bag for a month I can confidently say that I wouldn't regret buying one at all. I play a local 27 hole course, and sometimes I'll spend the day there and run through 2 or 3 times. After 6+ hours of disc golf my back is thankful for the Grip bag.

It honestly helps me want to play more. I didn't have a bag with quad shocks before the Grip bag. So I would constantly be switching between shoulders to keep them from getting sore. It was annoying.

I'm a big fan of the chest strap. It holds it nice and tight if I want to jog to the next hole or for some courses with steep terrain.

If anyone is on the fence about getting one, just get one. It is a large sum of cash. You could get what, 15ish new discs for that much? I think it's worth way more than that. If I somehow lost mine or it spontaniously combusted tomorrow, I'd order a new one!

Just read on the Grip facebook page that they will be releasing more of the limited editions tomorrow. Grey/black, grey/green, grey/pink, and clay/coal. Jump all over them! :clap:

It's a pretty lousy limited edition when they keep releasing them. Geez.

I don't care that much - I like the color - but they really should not call it a "limited edition" if they've sold as many of those as they have of their regular editions. :p

I don't know if I can justify spending $60 more on something just because I like the colors more.

Additionally, if I buy the standard bag at my local shop, I get a percentage back as store credit...

Some of these special editions honestly look a lot better, but is the craftsmanship worth the $60 more?

I don't know if I can justify spending $60 more on something just because I like the colors more.

Additionally, if I buy the standard bag at my local shop, I get a percentage back as store credit...

Some of these special editions honestly look a lot better, but is the craftsmanship worth the $60 more?

The profit margin is worth $60 more

I don't care that much - I like the color - but they really should not call it a "limited edition" if they've sold as many of those as they have of their regular editions. :p
I thought I read somewhere that they only ran 20 each of the limited bags?? If this is true, then I hardly think that selling a few more would constitute them NOT being limited.

Well unless they ran a hundred of each. :rolleyes:

I thought I read somewhere that they only ran 20 each of the limited bags?? If this is true, then I hardly think that selling a few more would constitute them NOT being limited.

Well unless they ran a hundred of each. :rolleyes:

I think this is the third or fourth time they've had clay/coal. The second time since I got mine, and it was only a few months ago.

I don't care. Others might. I find it curious, though. I got mine because I liked the color and a teeny perk was that I'd likely be able to tell it apart from others if I play with other Grip owners. That's less likely the more they release. :)

I asked them on their Facebook group and they gave me the "only one run, limited number" answer IIRC, but they didn't put an actual number on it.

Again, mostly just curious. No regrets.

Waiting for my yellow/black ProDiscus to arrive, though. On October 10 I was told about two weeks, so... :)

The Sig Edition and Selinske bags are the Limited ones. The other colors are just Special Edition, which has nothing to do with being limited.

Latest posts