• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

The Sig Edition and Selinske bags are the Limited ones. The other colors are just Special Edition, which has nothing to do with being limited.

According to the Grip Equipment facebook page: "We limit each special edition style to less than 5% of total production for any given model. They will always be rare."

So, kinda limited.

parents were gonna snag a grip for me as a christmas gift, but just happen to be out of the country at the moment. haha so i conned my wife into ordering me a coal/black one first thing this morning.

so now the waiting game begins until i actually get to use it.

According to the Grip Equipment facebook page: "We limit each special edition style to less than 5% of total production for any given model. They will always be rare."

So, kinda limited.

That's good. At least they put a number on it. And it does speak to their "ability" to keep releasing the same special editions now and then - if they sell 1000 more bags they can sell 50 more special editions to stay at or below 5%.

They finally got the Charcoal/Black Large bags back in stock so I pulled he trigger on one of these. Cant wait, anyone wanna buy a Revo Texas?

That's good. At least they put a number on it. And it does speak to their "ability" to keep releasing the same special editions now and then - if they sell 1000 more bags they can sell 50 more special editions to stay at or below 5%.

Anybody know how the Sig Editions are going to be released? I mean, Will they be more rare than Special Editions.

I apologize in advance for this being a stupid question.

Anybody know how the Sig Editions are going to be released? I mean, Will they be more rare than Special Editions.

I apologize in advance for this being a stupid question.

Yes, there are less Signature Edition bags produced than the Special Editions. As far as release, only Grip knows. They don't usually provide a lot of warning when they're putting out new ones.

the coal/gray special edition i ordered a few weeks ago on a wednesday morning showed up 2 days later. i'm only a few hours away from grip though if that means anything.

D146CEFC-A244-4999-AB4E-D91C9358DED9-1557-0000015192C106A0.jpg
[/IMG]

ooohhhh yaaaa!!!