• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

Pretty sure on Grip's website they have a color coded map which shows about how long you can expect shipping to take to your area. They use fedex I believe. Mine was like two days but I'm only 75 miles from Lawrence where they ship from. Still love mine. My only complaint is lack of storage for tournament rounds but I make do.

First company or person who successfully makes a modular disc golf bag is going to really change the market. I'd do it but I have a lack of motivation.

Thanks ill look!

How long does shipping generally take?

I live in San Diego and ordered my bag Tuesday night. It shipped out Wednesday afternnon and it arrived this morning. Really fast shipping from fed ex as usual. Now I need to sell my two month old Voodoo Mojo and straight jackets.

I live in San Diego and ordered my bag Tuesday night. It shipped out Wednesday afternnon and it arrived this morning. Really fast shipping from fed ex as usual. Now I need to sell my two month old Voodoo Mojo and straight jackets.

That shouldn't be a problem at all

Here is the new McBeth Signature line coming out soon. Shot these at the GBO this weekend.

Murica'

9CdwobWl.jpg

Eqgvdo8l.jpg

They're made with Cordura now. I didn't know that. Think the first batch was denier nylon or something. Cordura's the best!

Grip question i have a white and blue Tim Silenski bag, i had mud on my finger yesterday did not realize and touched the bag where its all white where most say grip but mine is says Tim with a logo. Anyways i tried to get it out with water and it spread so most of the white is now all brown and dark color spreed in the material.

NEED help trying to get it out any idea's on what works. Bag looked amazing now its just all messed up. Really makes me angry stupid white bag.

hmmmm.... maybe one of those tide sticks? Yeah people have warned me about it spreading .. the grip i have i purchase from onemilemore off the marketplace and it had some dirt/brown on the white and he was able to get it perfect before he shipped it to me just not sure what he used :\

Hi Slappy,

Email our customer service department at [email protected]. If your logo is coming off, that's a problem we need to deal with.

Dan

Director of Operations
Grip Equipment

Hi Slappy,

Email our customer service department at [email protected]. If your logo is coming off, that's a problem we need to deal with.

Dan

Director of Operations
Grip Equipment

Less than an hour after it being posted Grip replies, dang. Im noticing the Mcbeth bag says Made in California , is that i reference to Mcbeth or the actual bag?

wish i could go back in time and get the grip instead of the gorilla boy chimp (although its a great bag). does anyone know when grip will come out with some new colors that aren't a 100 dollars more?

Nicest bag Ive ever owned. SUPER comfortable and holds all that I need. I have the charcoal/black and I LOVE it. WELL worth the 200$ I spent. NO, I am NOT a spokesman.