• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar Teebirds and Destroyers

walde

Birdie Member
Apparently Disc golf values had some Gstar Teebirds and Destroyers but they are both out of stock already (doesn't surprise me). Did someone on here get any of these? I haven't fondled any Gstar plastic but it seems pretty neat. Teebirds and Destroyers are so popular people must be mad waiting for more of these..

https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=939

It looks like people are spending more money on discs in the winter time.

That means the pro shop will be crashing again sometime soon.

It could also be that Innova is reserving these molds in Gstar as CFR until.. spring or something.

Hopefully at some point they'll invest in a decent server they didn't pick up out of the bargain bin at K-mart.

I was under the impression that GStar wasn't that great of a blend. I shouldn't say that...more like it was only very, very, slightly more grippy than Star.

Still...I would buy a bunch of GStar Teebirds because I'm a sucker.

Gstar is a great blend. I could care less about grip. Its about how gummy they are. And why the heck did they post those up so late. In bed and because of it I missed it.

Gstar is a great blend. I could care less about grip. Its about how gummy they are. And why the heck did they post those up so late. In bed and because of it I missed it.

Yeah same I was passed out. Gonna have to keep an eye out for the pro shop release.

Last edited:
Awww man i missed out on these. Really want to try out a destroyer in this plastic

Worst part is, is that 2 days ago I started drafting an email to Innova where Im asking if we could help them launch the gstar destroyer. Now all that time is wasted.

I was in Disc Golf World this week and there was Gummy star Aviars with the 2014 Ice Bowl Stamp. It's not called Gstar, but it's very gummy star plastic. I've felt a G star Leopard and it's basically the same plastic. They have them on their website to buy.

I should also say they had Boss, Rhyno, and Terns that were in Gummy Champion plastic. The Rhyno's felt nice, but were domey and not flat. When I signed up for the 2014 Ice Bowl, I picked up the Gummy Champion Tern. They thought (were told?) it would be more stable than the normal Champion Terns, but I throw both Champ and Star Tern and I actually thought it was less stable then regular Champ, but still more stable than Star.

I was in Disc Golf World this week and there was Gummy star Aviars with the 2014 Ice Bowl Stamp. It's not called Gstar, but it's very gummy star plastic. I've felt a G star Leopard and it's basically the same plastic. They have them on their website to buy.

Yea those Gummy aviars are not GStar, they are just gummy star.

I'm looking to buy Gentlemans Club GStar Destroyers! Have purp Leopard and the Gators to trade, or $$$!

PM me

I haven't seen any in person but in pics it actually looks a lot like champystar plastic. Some of it looks kinda pearly too maybe?

yea the ones I have seen have been champystar. But if it was gstar innova would of made a huge deal about it just like they have with all the others so far. And the fact that they label it gummy star and not gstar

I should also say they had Boss, Rhyno, and Terns that were in Gummy Champion plastic. The Rhyno's felt nice, but were domey and not flat. When I signed up for the 2014 Ice Bowl, I picked up the Gummy Champion Tern. They thought (were told?) it would be more stable than the normal Champion Terns, but I throw both Champ and Star Tern and I actually thought it was less stable then regular Champ, but still more stable than Star.

A new gummy champ plastic??? Was it grippy like jolly launcher??

Latest posts