• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Gstar Teebirds and Destroyers

probably a stupid question ... but has Innova already discontinued the standard GStar Teebird run?

Every online dealer I've checked out today only seems to have the GStar Teebird Plus or the GStar Teebird3 mold. Doesn't make sense to me at all.

I don't have much to add to this thread other than I got to throw a G* Destroyer one time. It went about 530' according to google earth. Tick less overstable than the stars I used to throw, but it sure bombed. If someone wants to work out a trade I'll do a test vid. Just PM me.

I tried to film a few test throws at R.L. Smith with G* TB's and T3's but the person filming didn't hit record :p They flew good, flew how I'd expect from a Teebird.

:p

G* Teebirds have almost kicked all 21 PFN Vikings out of my bag. I got one on accident instead of a Destroyer and I've never looked back. I now have 8 of them.

Definitely a go to disc. My champ and star Teebirds are sitting in a bin i the garage.

I think the Vikings (champ I assume) fly a bit further straight before fading sharper and the TB has more forward and gradual fade. All in all, the Viking for a quicker dump and the TB if there's room but yea, almost identical.

Latest posts