• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] teebird t3

oddjob

Double Eagle Member
https://www.discgolfvalues.com/store/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=980

What is a T3?* The T3 TeeBird is molded in a new "Flat Top" mold that makes the flight plate pancake flat!* This makes these TeeBirds faster in flight with a little less glide.* More consistent in all wind conditions.* These discs were molded on May 1, 2014.* They have the "Zipper Top" feel from the brand new mold pieces.

FSO2014T3Site.jpg

innova should just start making a stamp or finding a way to make them like this all the time. i'll pass even though i want one.

What!!!! Man, I want one, just to say I have a t3. What are they gonna come up with next?

Why call it a t3 though?

These have already been released. Remember the Flat/Firm hog tastic Teebirds. How can these be any different? I wonder if this will end up becoming a limited release.

Are they serious with their price on the proto star roc3's and I want one but I'll wait for the factory store to have them tomorrow.

I know huh, 120!!! You gotta be kidding me, and they actually say that these will increase in value, I mean they might, but at 120, that's already high as heck.

:::jaw hits floor:::
:::messes pants:::

:::realizes he has four "flat, firm glow teebirds" that are exactly like this already:::

As they say in the description they used new, tweaked mold pieces for the T3 so it is as similar to a "TeeBird X" as a champ Roc3 is to a champ Rancho Roc. I'm interested to see how these fly.

Someone might get really drunk and buy it on a whim.

Haha, good point. I think that they are awesome discs, but I'm sorry that is bogus.

To get back on track with the "new" t3, do you guys really think this will be much more stable than a brinster or totem teebird?

Haha, good point. I think that they are awesome discs, but I'm sorry that is bogus.

To get back on track with the "new" t3, do you guys really think this will be much more stable than a brinster or totem teebird?

Nah but the Brinsters firm dome always kinda bothered me. I ordered two. If they're nothing special, they're still jolly launcher flat birds. Can't go wrong there. Kudos to innova for finding new ways to sell old molds. Gstar was a huge success and now this. I wonder if any other driver molds will make the cut for this technology. Destroyers=D3?... Oh wait. Firebirds F3.....Nevermind.

Pumped to toss these

Nah but the Brinsters firm dome always kinda bothered me. I ordered two. If they're nothing special, they're still jolly launcher flat birds. Can't go wrong there. Kudos to innova for finding new ways to sell old molds. Gstar was a huge success and now this. I wonder if any other driver molds will make the cut for this technology. Destroyers=D3?... Oh wait. Firebirds F3.....Nevermind.

Pumped to toss these

I love my gator3 lol new flat top jolly launcher gators are awesome so maybe these are the longer teebirds everyone dreams of.

I love my gator3 lol new flat top jolly launcher gators are awesome so maybe these are the longer teebirds everyone dreams of.

Longer teebird? I'm confused, I didn't think those existed, is there such a thing. haha

Latest posts