• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] GStar Teebirds

The pro-store has found a way to drain all of our wallets. Bow down to the almighty Innova Overlords.

Almost dropped $250 on 5 Blue/Red/Green, but then dropped it in half to only buy 7.

I had set aside some money knowing these were coming. I filled my cart, realized I had a bunch of points, and was able to grab a few more!

i snagged 5, enough to get free shipping and used some points to bring the total down. got a max weight green (gonna go with a matching tl and leopard...gonna try to collect a set), 2 upper 160s purples and 2 low 170s blues.

True confessions, what you see on ebay tomorrow will be a few extras I picked up after I take a final tally of my group's wants/needs tonight.

These guys better appreciate it!

Like most people here, I had some paypal and or money put aside for the grand news that Innova was going to drop this week. It was a matter of whether it was going to be TeeBirds or Roc3. If it was only going to be the Roc3, I would have picked up one or two, but with it being TeeBirds I had no choice but to snag four 170-172 oranges. My hope is that they will not be as beefy as their other newer runs of TeeBirds. I hate how overstable they have become. That is why I invested in several TLs.

If these are as butter as my G-Star Leopard, I will have to pick up a handful more once they hit the stores as regular production runs.

I did two orders, one in each weight for me (in case the site crashed later) then went back for 11 more for my friends.

Like most people here, I had some paypal and or money put aside for the grand news that Innova was going to drop this week. It was a matter of whether it was going to be TeeBirds or Roc3. If it was only going to be the Roc3, I would have picked up one or two, but with it being TeeBirds I had no choice but to snag four 170-172 oranges. My hope is that they will not be as beefy as their other newer runs of TeeBirds. I hate how overstable they have become. That is why I invested in several TLs.

If these are as butter as my G-Star Leopard, I will have to pick up a handful more once they hit the stores as regular production runs.

But once they go production they won't have the simple yet classy gstar stamp some of us will be lucky enough to score today :clap:

i'd guess 500 maybe? i saw the fb post after it had been up for a few minutes, i was honestly amazed i got to the checkout and everything in my cart was still in stock.

i'd guess 500 maybe? i saw the fb post after it had been up for a few minutes, i was honestly amazed i got to the checkout and everything in my cart was still in stock.

looked like 100 of each color available in each weight available.

I feel sorry for those who were stuck with green :gross:

I feel like there were close to 750 in the first batch there and I bet there will be around a 250 small batch release for ~1,000 total on these...I got in quick and at least 2 of the max weight colors had 120 each remaining.

I got there right after it went live. I think there were 120 of each color in max weights and close to that in the middle weight. Maybe 80 in each color in the lightest weight. Also, there were a few less colors available in both the lighter weight categories. I'd actually guess there were well over 1000 available, and they're all gone in less than an hour! Also, notable is that the Pro shop took the whole page down! You can still get to the TL and Leopard pages if you know the url, but the TeeBird page is just gone now. I wonder if it's because they don't want people going to that page later today when they get off work and causing a lot of traffic on their servers.

Latest posts