• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guys draggin carts along...

I played a tourney last week with a couple guys (both neither old or overweight) who were carting around the GGGT cart. Thought it looked dumb until it started raining. They mounted their umbrellas on the thing and sat down drying their discs, completely comfortable. While the rest of us got soaked.

Pretty pimpy for the rain.

Don't hate on anything till you try them for yourselves, goes for most things in life. scrutinize and judge others, kinda reflects poorly on one's character.

Them cart guys need one of these.

1290708698_magic-chair.gif

The only way to make it better is if Road Warrior Animal rushes in and power bombs him. :)

UUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHWHATARUUUUUUUSH!

On topic, I've noticed locally that 80% of the people have carts and the rest are one of three types:

1: Have quads and don't see the need for one, except maybe for a cooler.
2: Don't have quads and want one.
3: Don't give a crap.

My dad is up in TN at the moment and he says that there has seen no one there with a cart, though he has heard of one guy who does have one. No one else seems to have an opinion on the matter.

I am going to be installing a beach umbrella on mine, because it's nice to carry the shade with you. Plus, you can laugh at rain.

Where in TN? I know of one guy that has one in Brentwood but other then that I haven't seen anyone with a cart.

Forgive me if I repeat, I have not the patience to read this entire thread.

I am 37. Not old, but not a pup either. I get out for oneness with nature and EXERCISE. I have always found it funny to hear folks complaining of how "draining" a course is. Especially kids. My idea of a kick ass weekend is 3-4 courses each day, totaling 6-8 rounds. If the course is rough and demanding...all the better. It keeps you in shape and on your game. If disc golf is too physically strenuous perhaps you should check out pinochle or chess.

Oh, and as far as my fav courses go...a cart
seems to me to be more of a hinderance than an assistance.

Don't you love people who bash other people's methods of playing right after admitting that they don't have the patience to read through the thread to perhaps understand them?
:p

I played a round with a young guy that had a cart. I didn't give him the business about it. He was better at the game than I am but not for long...

Carts are becoming not that big of a deal for me, it's just a choice.

I used to laugh about chairs, WTF do you carry a stool for?

Slacker...

...and now I see one in my future.

Haters gotta hate huh?

I always take some time to laugh at guys pulling carts, or better yet, alcoholics rolling around a cooler with them. Or how about the guy with a 40 disc bag on a 5,000ft course? :doh:

I've seen some guys with golf pull carts set up for disc golf!

Huh?

The did not look handicapped, none of them were old, some where a bit overweight...

Why a pull cart?

Do you need that much stuff to have fun?

None of them were good at it, they looked like they were having fun but huh?

Pull cart?

...No need to judge others.
You can use a six pack, a nut sack, a cart, or even a no excuses bag- as long as youre having fun and not holding up others.

As a cart user, i feel you bag carriers more too slow- get outta my way before i run you down. Especially on the third, forth, or fifth round of the day.

I carried a innova small bag with eight discs the other day and thought, "this is horrible for my back and sholders. Why.didnt i use a cart sooner?!"

The idea is to stay loose through the throw. Theres no way lugging a bag around helps.

Ps....my cart is BA :)

Latest posts