• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] H4 ** talk/reviews

There is a Video by Will S on a short review.

Basically It's a comfy blunt nose control driver that will flip smooth for stronger arms and hyzer soft end flight. looks good.

ordered one after seeing its flight in the video that schusterick put up, cant wait to try it out

If its a faster f5 its exactly what I need. I love the flight of the f5 but need something a little longer. Thought the f5 would be the replacement for a stalker but I can't get as much distance out of it as I did my stalkers even though the flight pattern was similar.

Should have mine in today. Hope it fills the gap in my bag for the 350-380 shots that I used to throw stalkers for that I can't seem to get my f5 out to. We'll see!

Will you post a profile pic please?

From the video it looked a lot like an f7 type shaped wing

Only thing I can say after holding a few. 750 plastic does NOT like winter. It makes em hard as plates.

I was really put out that the latest new releases were only in 750 plastic. I was hoping to throw some H2 and H4 in 400 series. 750 is a no-go for me.

I was really put out that the latest new releases were only in 750 plastic. I was hoping to throw some H2 and H4 in 400 series. 750 is a no-go for me.

Agreed, I like the 400 plastic much more than the 750...

^^ here here, But I will love to have some 750's for some in the summer, but overall i think 400 is good in all conditions, except if really slippery/wet/mud.

Threw one a few times yesterday. It looks like about a speed 9 wing but the blunt nose makes it seem a little slower. For me, with about 375' of power with a driver, it was very straight. A little turn late in flight but always came back. My buddy that has a bigger arm was getting a little more turn but it still always came back.

Not sure how accurate this is but we determined that to us, FWIW, it seemed like a faster, stable Leopard. At least I've had some Champ Leopards in the past that seemed very stable for a Leo, slight turn out of the box but always hooked up at the end.

I would bet this will be a very good control driver for people like me that don't have a cannon.
These are my opinions & observations, yours may agree or not. The Leopard comparison was just what we thought of off the top of our heads. We also thought of a faster TL comparison but neither one of us have thrown those in a while

do all of the F and H series have a blunt nose? I've only thrown an F5 and H2 and wasn't a fan of it.

do all of the F and H series have a blunt nose? I've only thrown an F5 and H2 and wasn't a fan of it.

Nope, the F1, F2, and F3 do not. They compare somewhat to a Banshee, TeeBird, and Leopard, though the comparison is definitely not perfect stability-wise. I'm pretty sure the H1 and H2 do not have blunt noses either, although I haven't thrown either of them.