• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hall of Fame Probability?

Honestly no one in their 20s is HOF material yet except Val and Nate.

I think this thread is more along the lines of "who do you think has the potentional to get there"

Wiggins has a lot of records people dont know about. He won a PDGA open event at 13. Everyone talks about GG cashing at 13. He WON at 13. And he beat Koling and a few other good players.

No love for Nikko on this thread.

He may be a bit of an ass, but I just don't see that guy going away. Lots of winning in his future.

No love for Nikko on this thread.

He may be a bit of an ass, but I just don't see that guy going away. Lots of winning in his future.

Nikko is also a 3-time player of the year... back-to-back-to-back as well. USDGC champ and two year setting records for most $$ earned. Still needs a couple of World titles notches in his belt... but I think he'll get it done if he keeps his cool.

Doss is a lock today... Same for Val. Avery is close, but on the fence IMHO. Paige is getting close and I see no reason she won't continue to win more NTs and a few more worlds which would lock her in. Ditto for McBeast. Everyone else has work to do.

Avery's best chance to get in is being on the board. I don't see him winning any more titles.

Is Feldberg in? If not I'd say he has a very good chance of making it.

Well... he's not in his 20's, so that's not what this thread is about.

But since you bring it up, he's on the fence like Avery if you ask me. 1 World Championship and board membership not enough. I think the beard has many more quality wins than Avery and both are good advocate for the sport... but just on the outside looking in right now. Lot's of time to get more titles... Maybe some Master championships ahead for them.

So close but not now... time will tell.

Well... he's not in his 20's, so that's not what this thread is about.

But since you bring it up, he's on the fence like Avery if you ask me. 1 World Championship and board membership not enough. I think the beard has many more quality wins than Avery and both are good advocate for the sport... but just on the outside looking in right now. Lot's of time to get more titles... Maybe some Master championships ahead for them.

So close but not now... time will tell.

I would put feldberg way ahead of Avery. Just off memory I know he also has a usdgc and 2 European open titles. I would venture its not even close if you start breaking down other big wins as well. Plus he's played at a super high level in open for a longer period of time more than anyone not named Climo. Hell he's only 4 back and has a chance to win today.

Nikko is also a 3-time player of the year... back-to-back-to-back as well. USDGC champ and two year setting records for most $$ earned. Still needs a couple of World titles notches in his belt... but I think he'll get it done if he keeps his cool.

Doss is a lock today... Same for Val. Avery is close, but on the fence IMHO. Paige is getting close and I see no reason she won't continue to win more NTs and a few more worlds which would lock her in. Ditto for McBeast. Everyone else has work to do.

Seriously? Nikko had a dominant 3 year stretch on tour but what else has he done besides a few clinics and cry about foot faults. Take a good look at who is in the HOF and what they have done. Its so much more about contributions and founders than winning money.

Des Reading is the only "lock" who's still playing right now, and very well I might add. Her and Jay's EDGE program is what the HOF all about.

Seriously? Nikko had a dominant 3 year stretch on tour but what else has he done besides a few clinics and cry about foot faults. Take a good look at who is in the HOF and what they have done. Its so much more about contributions and founders than winning money.

Des Reading is the only "lock" who's still playing right now, and very well I might add. Her and Jay's EDGE program is what the HOF all about.

I didn't say he was in... he's on the outside looking in with every other 20-something other than Val and Nate. If he returns to form and play up to his potential, Nikko has as good a shot as anyone.

The whole thread is about speculation since most of them are far from this goal right now. Paige and McBeast still have the best shots if they continue on their current trajectories.

I would put feldberg way ahead of Avery. Just off memory I know he also has a usdgc and 2 European open titles. I would venture its not even close if you start breaking down other big wins as well. Plus he's played at a super high level in open for a longer period of time more than anyone not named Climo. Hell he's only 4 back and has a chance to win today.

Totally agree... Beard is ahead of AJ. Both need more quality wins... I'm afraid Jenkins doesn't doesn't have the same game as the young guys and Feldy still does... so he has a much better chance.

Latest posts