• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hand turned wood/resin trophies

Not quite a trophy, but I figured here was a fine place to share in welcoming Jessica to "team treasures of the forest" and congratulate her on her WTO win to start off the season!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• JW.jpg
    JW.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 219
  • JW2.jpg
    JW2.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 220
I'm a fan of wood and typically prefer a more natural looking finish...but I have to say the intensity and depth of color you're getting is incredible. Vivid, and so eye catching.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the photos don't quite do the product justice.

Really hope this project goes well for you!

Well. I was completely bummed when all the events were cancelled. Lost tons of business both to trophies not being needed, and anticipated Flymarts (This weekend being one of the biggest I was preparing for). So I told my work that I would take as many hours as possible at this time, and then I was Furloughed. So, I took my entire inventory and made a big push to see what I could make happen. I unloaded all of my current inventory to wholesale orders. "I Fling Plastic" "Northstar DiscGolf" and "Gotta Go Gotta Throw" All now carry my minis.

Then I picked up the contract for The Preserve, the new complex that Cale Leiviska/Airborn opened last weekend. Every member and every tee sign sponsor gets a personalized mini. If you don't hear from me in the next couple weeks, just peer through the window in my shop and make sure the chips are still flying.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• preserve1.jpg
    preserve1.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 191
  • preserve2.jpg
    preserve2.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 188
I don't know how he does it, but I can tell you that these things are SWEET!!!

yup i can agree i dont use a mini and literally dont own any

these are beautiful just for the artwork

saw a recently made one my buddy got his hands on one ($30?) and it was stunning

a1f424cab04f18816e1b5e81b7a26af8.jpg

dd5fd7dc41449373e1bbeab544ced938.jpg

An oldie but definitely a goody. Really love The Preserve pieces. Come see us when you can. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As of now. I clocked out at my day job - and I am taking on Treasures of the Forest full time. This should be an adventure :)

Your work looks incredible, and your pieces are all so unique. It's obvious you have a passion for this. Truly hope you find a way to make this work, Matt!

The Bald Eagle Experience is this weekend, and this might be my most ambitious trophy yet. Full size distance driver mold, wasp nest cast in resin with UV reactive dye. Shown backlit with a black light led and also with white led.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• BEE2.jpg
    BEE2.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 182
  • BEE1.jpg
    BEE1.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 181

Latest posts