• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hardest Hole You've Ever Played.

SmoothSailor

* Ace Member *
What's the hardest hole you've ever played? And what did you score on it?

Hole 3, Deer Sales Park. Tarentum, PA. I took a 6 from the white tee.
media.php

Can someone give me a hand with the pic I'm trying to post? I keep forgetting my phone posts different than a pc.

hole 17 at iron hill. I assumed it was par 5 but it is listed on this site as a par 6. 860 feet through the woods. then an 'elevated' basket.

b6364c11.jpg

63eb8800.jpg

first time I played it I put down a snowman :) second time, a 6. which felt like a bogey. i don't know if it's really a par 6.

400' straight, low tunnel. Par 3 #18 at Dupree Park in Jacksonville, AR.
55d924af.jpg

491e690a.jpg

I have seen it birdied once.

upper course at Sylmar for the Summertime open, its the big dogleg to the right by the fence line. I took a 10 on it. Its a par four. Terrible day.

Hole 8 at IDGC, WR Jackson course. 916 foot par five with a nasty skinny fairway the last 250 feet or so. I think I could figure it out if I played the course a couple of times but I live so far away. :(

No pics on here of that hole, sorry. I'm sure there are some other ones I'm forgetting that are brutal as well.

Hole #5 at Nevin Park. I have yet to even witness anyone I have played with even score par on it.

I was about to post that hole, but I've actually parred it. For me hole 12 at Nevin is tougher. I've never some close to par on that one. It's just too long for me to get there for how wooded the second half is.

I actually think a couple of holes at Renny are tougher than either of those at Nevin. 13 and 18 Gold come to mind. Heck hole 14 at Renny is tough for me. It's rewarding for well executed shots, but punishes mistakes.

hard to say... i played some tough ones in Arkansas but it's hard to pick one out. Swingin DBs has some bitchy ass holes simply because the fairway doesn't exist unless you count the trailer hallway width gap in the trees going from the tee to the basket.

recently i'd have to go with #4 Gold at Leigh Farm. It's one bitch of a 737ft hole because you have to throw 100' in to a 20' gap in the woods. Then once you're in there you have random trees everywhere to throw around for the rest of the 600' odd feet. It wouldn't be that bad if the trees weren't so randomly placed; although the hole can't be that bad because I made par both times I've played it.

Hole 8 at IDGC, WR Jackson course. 916 foot par five with a nasty skinny fairway the last 250 feet or so. I think I could figure it out if I played the course a couple of times but I live so far away. :(

No pics on here of that hole, sorry. I'm sure there are some other ones I'm forgetting that are brutal as well.

I know which one you're talking about. I was using that hole to describe what kind of course Jackson is to someone the other day. Would love to go get another crack at those courses.

Latest posts