• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Has Stardoggy peaked?

The injury is tough for sure. At his age, not sure he'll ever get back up to his prime rating again. So in that sense: yes, he's peaked.

BUT, don't forget, he has peeked before. He peeked at Elaine once. He like what he saw, so he gave her the Filthy Sanchez.

So who knows, he might bounce back and get to 1000 rated.

Last edited:
Thinking this through more fully, I realize something very important:

He can still stardog courses even with the injury!

Actually, this will speed up his bagging runs. He used to get out of the car occasionally and play a few holes. Now he can just grimace and clutch his wounded ribcage and shake his head. So in terms of course count, he is far from peaking!

I don't know. The last sponsorships with LezBQ and Kraken went quite poorly. I can't imagine him throwing like he did at worlds ever again. But to be fair he pulled his groin at HBH before that performance, so who knows. Maybe he'll pull out of this (like he does for Elaine). But I doubt it.

Its been downhill ever since he tried to pick up on HeavyCritters' Ape FH chucker flex game. I mean, it's a viable tactic but you can't just start throwing FHs at 2 o'clock angles and expect to be the next McBeth

Last edited:
Word is he is looking for a new sponsor. The shake up would probably do him good. I hear there are a few in the running:

-Plymouth Piggly Wiggly
-Schwaller's Meats
-Superior Discount Liquors of Sheboygan

All quality establishments. I'd prefer Cut Rate Liquor in Plymouth, though. They used to sponsor my softball team.

Latest posts