• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

My Camo is scheduled to be delivered in 2 days. Really looking forward to it.

JZ6mizR.jpg

Really stoked on this bag. Got it sized up and adjusted, loaded up a 6 pack in the side pockets, took all my misc **** out of my other bag and played a round yesterday. Really is unbelievably comfortable, even with all my stuff in it. I'm going to use it as my primary camp/hike pack as well, so I've got some extra stuff in it, and I still felt like I was carrying nothing. The overall craftsmanship and quality of materials is just on an entirely different level.

I will say - it's definitely not for everyone. It looks like a hiking pack, and it probably was designed to keep that sort of MR styling - but it's in another league when compared to some of the current backpack bags out there.

Mine was also a Factory Second, which I got a really nice discount on and it brought me to the price of a standard colorway bag. The factory seconds still maintain a lifetime warranty, and MR's Quality Assurance is so stringent, this bag was rejected because the lower back material had a few scuffs in the fabric. You have to look at the fabric up close to see them. I was told if I ever had a problem with the bag, it would be treated no differently than any of their "new" bags.

Last edited:
I hate you people getting your bags. I want one, hopefully will order in a month or so when they start making them again.

I hate you people getting your bags. I want one, hopefully will order in a month or so when they start making them again.

Even though there website says they are no longer taking orders, they do have some bags for sale.

They are often factory seconds/demos but you get a discount on them. They had a OD green one in stock that was a demo they used at a tradeshow, and it was 259 - 25.90 plus shipping.

I was told there were none in stock on Facebook, and then another response was that they had some 2nds and demos. So I called them and ordered one.

Latest posts