• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heinola

Jolt

* Ace Member *
Looking at Udisc and the FPO field in Heinola Finland live. .

And it´s SO strange. . Eveliina is 100% C1 and many of them are circle edge, , Henna is 83% C1

Just why cant they putt AT ALL in the US but is almost perfect back home??
attachment.php

Attachments

• ev.jpg
    ev.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 137
Added pressure, being on the spot, should do good in the US?

Must be something like that. . looking at the live stream now and her putting is GREAT . .still 100% and many of the putts has been from 5-8m.
I just found the stream but from what i´ve seen her puut looks less hyzer than her disaster rounds in the US

LoL, saw this thread title and thought a DCGR troll was trolling Nate Heinold again.

Finnish baskets are made of dwarf star material, and the greater mass just pulls putts in due to gravity. :|

Regardless of how or why they started hitting putts (again), it's got to be good for them to know they can. We all know confidence is huge when it comes to putting. Hopefully, each of them gets an additional passport so their regained putting confidence can travel with them. :rolleyes:

If not for their attrocious putting they would have competed quite well in the US. I'd really like to see them "bring it" next time they cross the pond. No doubt FPO is more exciting with more women giving Paige, Kristin, and Cat a run for their money.

It's starting to look like Eveliina's putting woes were just a classic case of the yips. She said in the press conference that in the end it's a matter of wanting to go and putt, which apparently was a problem. She's back to 1000 rated golf.

Also, Henna parked 15 and 16, two holes that play over 130 meters each.

Last edited:
It's starting to look like Eveliina's putting woes were just a classic case of the yips. She said in the press conference that in the end it's a matter of wanting to go and putt, which apparently was a problem. She's back to 1000 rated golf.

Also, Henna parked 15 and 16, two holes that play over 130 meters each.

Not many MPO players got the 146m hole 15. . .Henna parked the hole!!

And again, Eveliina missed every putt in the US . . is here 100% C1 and ten of those putts was from +5m!!

Not many MPO players got the 146m hole 15. . .Henna parked the hole!!

And again, Eveliina missed every putt in the US . . is here 100% C1 and ten of those putts was from +5m!!

Not exactly disagreeing, as I haven't watched the coverage, but saying +5m doesn't really tell me much?

Until we start seeing total putting stats from, say, <4m, 4-6m, 6-8m and 8-10m, I don't know how much putting stats are really worth. Absent some factor like high winds, Inwould think pros ahould be 100% from 4 to 6m. 6m to 8m should be very high, +90% I would think. 8m to 10m is honestly where I think high percentages start to tell you something.

Five of her putts in R1 was from 8m . . But sometimes it feels like Eveliina and Cat has more trouble from shorter range

The pressure of missing a putt is a lot less when you're clobbering the field.

Let's see how the putting goes once they're back in the US.

She did end up missing the last three putts, but that may been layups as she was winning. .
But even with those 3 putts at the end she was 82% over the 3 rounds. .

If she can stay at 70-80% she will be deadly on the tour. .

Latest posts