• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello From OK

LaughingBones

Just started playin DG a few weeks ago. Found this forum looking for some gear ideas for the course. I figured I'd stick around a little bit.

I work full time and have a family, so believe me I don't get to play as much as I'd like, but I get out once or twice a week. I've got 10 discs of mostly Innova discs. I've been happy with them. I'm a huge fan of the ROC and the Tee Bird.

A few things I like so far about DG is getting back in touch with friends that I've lost contact with without having to meet at a bar or party. Don't get me wrong I love a few IPA's on occasion, but it's nice to hang out in a different atmosphere. Another thing is the courses are free and there are no country club fees. Last but not least excercise and being outside.

This seems like a great place and I look forward to reading some of the good info.

Welcome from Texas

There's lots of disc golf in OK. I have a friend who lives in OKC and he was amazed at how many are actually around the area.

Welcome from TX! Can't go wrong with the Roc and Teebird - totally awesome discs that you will be able to use throughout your DG "career". Have fun!

Welcome from Oklahoma City. I've been living outside Oklahoma for a few months, but I'll be back soon. Some of my favorites in the Oklahoma City area are Dolese, NE Lions, and Noble. I've been wanting to get up to Tulsa to try out some of the courses there! Enjoy disc golf. It can definitely be addicting.

Latest posts