• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hello

norcaldg

Hello all my name is James and recently started playing Disc golf about 7 months ago and fell in love with the sport. hope to learn new things in this forum.

Welcome from SC; I've only been poking around for a bit here since I joined but I've already learned a ton!

What's up James! You made it!

I'm gonna put DeLa on the wishlist today lol. I was hoping we could go sooner than later, but I just found out I have a detached retina. Surgery on Tuesday. They're putting a gas bubble in my eye and then I have to sit in some crazy chair with my face down for a few weeks.

Check out some of the MVP threads you'll dig them.

Also I saw this and thought of you, you may need one of these someday :)

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108165&page=2

oh and check out the store! $12 dgcr stamped anodes whaaaaaat? got a green 173g in the mail for my flippy driving putter. And Mike C is here! He's got some Mike C stamp Axiom and MVP discs send him a pm I think i'm getting an Ion. I wanna see that guy on tour someday

JAMES!!

We would like to hear more about your favorite foods, colors, music, books, movies, other hobbies, and something special about yourself?!

Latest posts