• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Helping a friend sell his leftover stock from a tourney this past fall. Legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

lion

I'm feeling frisky.
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
gone

Last edited:
I know the rampages were yellow, lime, white, blue, red, green, and maybe an orange or teal. For the putters I saw white, yellow, and one other color I think. The ghost I saw an orange in excel, white gravity, and the icon was yellow, blue, and Ox blood. He might of had some excel rampages to and protege rampages left from league if anyone's interested. Pinnacle canno a I saw white, purple, and one other color. I will ask him to send pictures. He lives close to I might just go over and get it all and bring it home to picture and log.

Anyone wants pictures and stuff just message me. He's related to me by marriage through my wifes side of the family and very trust worthy.

Any white gravity or excel putters? Actually, I'm not picky, I'll take white anything fairways and down.

Interested -- depending on plastic, colors and weights for ghosts and clozers. Are these tourney stamped or production stamped?

Interested -- depending on plastic, colors and weights for ghosts and clozers. Are these tourney stamped or production stamped?

production stamps

I have a list I can message u if your interested in what he has, let me know. Thanks

Bump, I will message u the list if olyou want.

Anyone else interested? Had one person help, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts