• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Thanks man. I only had the Bear left to review. It was long overdue too. Now I really need to go back and edit/update my others. Boy did I use to suck at writing reviews lol.

I got my putter back. Nobody played the hole (I actually had a picture of it where I left it hanging in the chains) before mounain man was able to grab it. He passed it on to Madman Marty, because I had left a disc in the pond at his course, so he was able to ship them both back to me.

Interested parties should start watching for a sheriffs' auction of the honka house property in the near future.:cool:

Other then the actual structure...
And the ground it is on...
Is there anything of value there?

Other then the actual structure...
And the ground it is on...
Is there anything of value there?

My question is does the structure have any value? Leaking roof? Water damage? years of neglect? Is it salvageable or complete demo?

I could imagine a life where I live in the middle of the most epic disc golf course complex in the world and make minis and play disc golf with random world champions and novice travelers throughout the year...

Isn't that your current life?

Only the part about making minis... the part about playing disc golf with random people on one of the most epic courses is somewhat accurate, but it is tough to convince people to come play with me, at least up there, on most weekends there's bound to be somebody to play with.

No. Just more junk. And all of Slic's junk right next door. Not a pretty sight.

Sooo…

Level the "house" and all you got left is a piece of property surrounded by some of the best disc golf in the country....

Someone will probably step up for that chance.

Pretty sure it looks the same from the outside when I saw it last fall. Any changes have been done on the inside which others can recount. Haven't been inside since 2007.

Not quite as much snow.

Well, it is Northern WI...
and it isn't to far from Lake Superior…

so there may still be snow...

maybe even inside Honka House...

so that may be an assumption...

not out of the question...

:\

There was a little snow up there in early May so you never know.

Latest posts