• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

JJ is getting divorced this morning at 8:00 at the Ashland Co. courthouse. He made a feeble attempt to get his stuff back yesterday and he brought a corrupt sheriffs deputy to enable him. Both of them were trespassed immediately and an angry call was placed to the sheriff asking why JJ is allowed to trespass repeatedly with no consequences or repercussions. I've come to the conclusion that the Ashland Co. sheriffs department is completely corrupt and can't be trusted any more. JJ no longer has a presence on the hill except for the landlocked lot near BH 2 and the three lots on Mile Rd. He's toast.

Highbridge Hills "drop-in" PDGA league days start on weekend of July 24 with separate leagues on different courses on Fri, Sat and Sun each week through the end of Sept. Each league day is really a stand alone event with no added fee if you're not a PDGA member.

Played Woodland league on Friday and Gold league yesterday. Pretty sick to have sanctioned leagues so close to where I live and on such epic courses to boot. Anybody who's in the area should come join - the more the merrier.

It looks like the confirmation of sale date for the honka has been rescheduled for 9-15-2020. The foreclosure is done but the bank is dragging their feet, not sure why. It probably isn't getting any offers is my guess.

It looks like the confirmation of sale date for the honka has been rescheduled for 9-15-2020. The foreclosure is done but the bank is dragging their feet, not sure why. It probably isn't getting any offers is my guess.
Maybe they're planning Honka tours on Sept 12-13 tourney weekend to encourage more potential bidders?

I'm not going to pretend I have anything better than a vague clue as to what is going on here but that made me laugh fyi. :clap:
The Honka House is a cabin that sits by the top of the hill between the courses. It's basically a chunk out of the middle of the land. I don't know its exact shape. But yeah - if someone bought it and put in the TLC they'd have a space literally between the courses.

Yeah, I wanna know now, lol. At least like what order of magnitude are we talking? 5K? Or like 50K? Can't be on more than like 1/4 acre, right?

If it's 5k, I'm bidding. I believe the lot includes the best part of the best hole on Blueberry (I think hole #2?). It would be nice to be able to let the crew restore it to its former glory.

If it's 5k, I'm bidding. I believe the lot includes the best part of the best hole on Blueberry (I think hole #2?). It would be nice to be able to let the crew restore it to its former glory.
We would recover the original long tee for #3 then, which is now #4.
Honka: 68446 Mile Rd, Highbridge, WI 54846
1.5 acres. Land value $5.6K, Improvements (house) $125.9K, Total: $131,500

Not sure they're gonna get alot of bids at 130K.

That house is pretty run down at this point. Maybe it was worth 125 when it was first built 15 years ago...

I hope you can get it back to its former layout. I am not fan of the new Three, but I could learn to live with it. Definitely not a fan of the new Hole Four - too sharp of a corner, and if you go big to run it, you better have spotters. And if you go big, it is such a small and precise window to hit that the risk is so much higher than the reward. I know you have to work with what you have, but that hole just does not feel like Blueberry.