• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

hitting an ace...

When I get an ace: I laugh, walk to the basket, pick up my disc, and move on to the next hole.

Honestly, I find aces amusing more than anything. They're either pretty good shots that got lucky, or bad shots that got VERY lucky.

I just freaked out, took a picture that didn't turn out, continue to use the disc because its the most reliable disc I have ever thrown (we are kindred spirits), and thank god that ALL my DG friends and my girlfriend were there to witness it.

I got out of buying everyone drinks too (golf thing).

When I get an ace: I laugh, walk to the basket, pick up my disc, and move on to the next hole.

Honestly, I find aces amusing more than anything. They're either pretty good shots that got lucky, or bad shots that got VERY lucky.
This is somewhat how I would imagine I will react when/if I ever get an Ace. I've seen too many shots drop/climb/cut/fade at seemingly random times to put too much stock in my own talents contributing much. I will probably laugh, walk to the pin, smile, and go on.

Anytime someone gets an ace on our course we sacrifice a young goat at the foot of the basket. We are near many farms and goats are a-plenty so bring on the aces!!!!!

"Indie! Indie! He's going for the heart!"

I tend you pee next to the basket to mark that have just owned the hole.

Oh wait - I have yet to get a friggin ace! :mad: Bounced one off the top of the basket on Monday - It's amazing what a difference 3 inches would have made.

(That's what she said)

Even my non-dging wife laughed at this one.:D:D:D:D