• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 1/31/20 - Grand Vue Park - Black, Moundsville, WV - #2

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Grand Vue Park - Black, Moundsville, WV
Rating:
30Reviews:
228 Played:
42 Favorited:
150 Wishlisted:

Course Map
Hole 2 518ft
Tip By: hogwild428 Can't see basket from tee. it is a long, straight shot across the road and a long way up the hill going a bit to the right

tee : Basket across the road on the upper right side of the hill.:
39cf9be6.jpg

approach:
08c882da.jpg

view:
715031c8.jpg

basket:
d4ef0a93.jpg

basket to tee:
3eb9e711.jpg

looks miserable to play but great view

rhbh fiz volt to rhbh fizz volt to gstar aviar putt

looks miserable to play but great view

rhbh fiz volt to rhbh fizz volt to gstar aviar putt

This course is pretty freakin' fun.

I threw a Shryke on a slight anny, landed across the road on the left of the big green trees. Still took the damn four...tricky upshot.

It's more uphill than it looks from the tee shot. And the roads/trees make for a bit of a risk reward on the tee shot. I like to throw a tern and try to get in the ditch near the road on the right past the road that's right behind the wall of trees

teleport hope i get over those trees (2 meter rule in effect according to map)
hey we played this last year
firestorm, shryke

Last edited:
Probably an FD to get me up to the road or across it, and probably followed up by an MD3 or the FD again to approach.

Timberwolf towards the sign by the road where there's a gap in the trees... Seems like the best chance for a clear second shot...?

Tern, really just wanna get past those trees and anything extra if possible. Then figure out the uphill shot, likely Teebird hyzer.