• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 10/3/2013 Silver Creek Park # 5 Manitowoc, WI

sgamerp

Thanks, Dad
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
1e3fd91d.jpg

41a94c6f.jpg

Whose making the Dogs?

85126d2b.jpg

82bfd6ed.jpg

Shorts 205 Longs 308

The pictures don't seem to match up, but I am doing by hole on the site so who knows.

Course Map

Looking at the map, it looks like the first pic is the long tee(s). And the second picture is the short tee off to the right. You can see the basket just to the left of that big cluster tree.

I'll probably go XL from the long RHBH and Zone RHFH from the short.

Also, a grill right next to the teepad just looks like trouble. You'll have to play the longs when there's a BBQ going on!

I don't think they're the same hole.
1st pic: no grill
2nd pic: grill and different trees

But I'll make it easy.
260+ : Lucid Renegade
205'ish: Ibex

I don't think they're the same hole.
1st pic: no grill
2nd pic: grill and different trees

The trees are the same. First pic has a small, completely bare tree towards the end of the fairway. That same tree is in the middle of the second pic.

First pic has a couple pin trees together in front of the small tree. Those pine trees are on the right in the second pic. Look at the map and you can see that the shorter tee is off to the right from the long tee.

pretty sure its the same hole. key is the "V" tree about 3/4 of the way down in 1st pic. center in 2nd pic, and right there in 3rd. Avair and roc.

The trees are the same. First pic has a small, completely bare tree towards the end of the fairway. That same tree is in the middle of the second pic.

First pic has a couple pin trees together in front of the small tree. Those pine trees are on the right in the second pic. Look at the map and you can see that the shorter tee is off to the right from the long tee.

OK...
1st pic taken from just behind long tee. ✔
Map shows short pad is fwd and right of the long pad. ✔

Then what the heck is that 2nd pad (fwd and left of the long tee) in the 1st pic? :confused:

Not doubting you... I checked the map and agree it shows short tee to the right.
I just don't get what the tee is supposed to be.

GL Core from the short.
Amp or DX Leopard from the Long.

It used to be the two tees in the first picture, but the front tee eroded into the river, for the most part, so they put the short tee off to the right (with the grill).

Star Leopard from the Longs, Z Comet from the shorts.

Clarification: That short tee in the first pic is the OLD short tee...if you'll notice the creek raging to the left, it was responsible for cutting into the bank (as creeks are known to do) in a particularly wet spring, compromised the earth around those tree roots, and the tree fell, taking most of the tee pad with it. The new short pad off to the right totally changes the hole. Also of note: The creek continues up to the pin, so careful with your RHBH shots from the long!

Long: Axis, Challenger, Challenger
Short: Buzzz, Challenger

Roc and a Roc.

And yea that pad to left was dangerous and unable to be used so they put a new one in. The river sarted to erode the area by the pad and the back corner of the pad was just concrete with no land under it.