• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 4/17/12 Toronto, ON, CA

AdamE

Double Eagle Member
Diamond level trusted reviewer
64a42ce8.jpg

e621eca9.jpg

I just uploaded some photos I took a while back of the tee signs so we can get a better look and at this hole, eh.

The rough can be dense, the fairways unforgiving and often times there's not much ceiling on the course. So regardless of the basket position, I'd take a placements shot up the middle with my Cro, then go for the basket and try to take a safe 3.

Finally a Canadian hole!

This looks like a challenging hole for me (Lefty) if the pin position is in the back position. I am probably throwing a river either way and hope to land it somewhere in the fairway...

By the way, love the Maple Leafs logo on the sign... We Canadians cant help putting something hockey related on everything

Crazy canadian holes. Looks hard as heck!

To the short basket I'm going RHBH with a Leopard Hyzerflip.

Long basket...probably the same thing.

I think I threw a beat roc when I played it in the short position, might throw a comet instead now. For the long it looked like a flex shot with a C PD might get me in position for a long jump putt.

Looks like I want something to go a little right. Throwing RHBH that is a tall order because to throw that way you are either burning something into the ground from a turnover, or are forced to throw a forehand. Either way, if you do not want to burn a right turn, you need something with a slight turn and making sure that it does not fade out early because of the shrubbery and or OB line on the left. Plus, it appears to be a low ceiling to boot. I am thinking either a River or Axis just to keep it in the fairway and try to make the first bend. From there concede a 3 and just make a clean upshot for an easy putt.

Playiing for par with a kc pro roc from either tee. Probably same roc for approach.

A very tough hole. anyone who'd like to try to flex something around the corner RHBH is going to be playing for a 4 more times than not, but if you make it you'll never forget it. Baby a forehand around the corner or place your choice of mid to just around the opening, are your choices IMO.

Short: Beat Meteor on a big hyzer flip that tips all the way over.
Long: Destroyer on a low hyzer flip.

Looks like a fun hole.

Looks like a challenge. Tbird off the tee for both; LHFH flick a breeze to the short, RHBH comet to the long from wherever I end up.

Well this is my home course and this is one of the longer holes on the back nine. Those with a killer arm can play it over the bush on the right for a fairly long birdy putt. Most try to sit nicely in the middle of the gap that's dead center for an easy hizer up shot and one putt 3. A truly fantastic course...get up here and play it!

Not only my home course but also my home! lol

On this hole it is definitely a Valk/Leopard turn over for both shots to the same landing zone. At best 50' from the short basket and still 150-200' short of the longs. Ceiling is crazy low, even if you can pump 500' you will be hard pressed to make the long basket. Then it's just a simple up shot from the landing zone with either a putter or slow mid.

From the long pads and long tee I'm looking at a Wraith drive, Firebird upshot, and hopefully putting somewhere close.

Short:Flick a Teedevil
Long:Try to go straight up the gut with a blizz Katana hyzer flipped.

Latest posts