• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/10/14 - Four Lakes Recreation - Lisle IL

When I played there it was Thanksgiving and the ropes for the ski lifts were up. Jukeshoe flipped a Comet up the hill and I think it lifted more than he thought it was going to; it went right for the ski lift ropes. It slid right between them; no impact at all. I kept looking at those ropes; there was basically a gap the size of a disc between those ropes. The chances that you would slide one through there and not hit anything were like 0.002%. It was like Magicks. If I ever go back, I will throw a Comet on this hole in honor of Magicks Juke.

This course was a lot more fun that I thought it was going to be when I got out of the parking lot, BTW. Not a great course by any stretch of the imagination and not one I would play regularly, but it was fun in a lot of ways. Shots can go hysterically offline when you are throwing across a ski hill.

Comet thru the ski ropes. :|

When I played there it was Thanksgiving and the ropes for the ski lifts were up. Jukeshoe flipped a Comet up the hill and I think it lifted more than he thought it was going to; it went right for the ski lift ropes. It slid right between them; no impact at all. I kept looking at those ropes; there was basically a gap the size of a disc between those ropes. The chances that you would slide one through there and not hit anything were like 0.002%. It was like Magicks. If I ever go back, I will throw a Comet on this hole in honor of Magicks Juke.

This course was a lot more fun that I thought it was going to be when I got out of the parking lot, BTW. Not a great course by any stretch of the imagination and not one I would play regularly, but it was fun in a lot of ways. Shots can go hysterically offline when you are throwing across a ski hill.

I see Scott beat me to it. :p

One of the few Illinois courses I've played so far, but did so a couple of Julys ago when my daughter went to an anime convention near there. This was close to the hotel. And it is at least 30-50 feet uphill at a ski/ sled/ snowboard hill. I happened to play it in 102 degree heat. :gross:

From my bag right now, I'd be throwing my Manala up at it. ;)