• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/18/14 - #21, Arboretum- Spiker Park, Canton, Ohio

sisyphus

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
Well, since no one else started it, I played here recently, and to commemorate my sister's birthday...

Arboretum-Spiker Park, Canton, OH
Hole #21
Slightly downhill, water in play on the left, 285' short, 370' long
Tee sign:
6989b251.jpg

Long Tee:
67a1157b.jpg

Short Tee:
91d529dd.jpg

Basket:
dda5816b.jpg

Hole tip by Brall reads, "The road is to your right and the pond is to your left. Discs that fade to the left are a constant reason for lost discs here. Very common. If you cannot go straight at the basket RHBH then wait for a break in traffic and throw out over the road. Just stay far from the pond unless you have the skill to drop right at the basket."

Fun ace run, I miss it :)

Short tee: Standstill 165g Envy
Long tee: Calm conditions, Axis thrown with some hyzer. Headwind, fresh Volt or Resistor depending on how stiff of a breeze.

short tee: BH envy, flat, aimed at right edge of circle

long tee: BH teebird, 20 degree hyzer, aimed 10ft above last goose on the right

Short
Comet or buzzz (wind dependent about straight at it to avoid gaurdians)
Long
Probably a 55 degree hyzerflip esp cyclone. One that hyzers then flattens at the end. Finishes flat or even starting to turn. If its not calm I would probably be throwing a z pred looking to land at the base of the trees on right hoping for some skip.

Short: Clutch
Long: Buzzz, beat Drone for headwinds. Maybe a Motion?

Short: easy tee bird
Long: beat in echo star wraith over road and back in towards trees

Sorry my arm isn't as big as everyone else's.

Short- Rhyno
Long - Roc or Teebird (depending on wind)

As a lefty I am lookin at this hole saying "what disc do I not want to lose". So I would flick something I could get out night and straight. Probably flick my gummy boss and try to stay as right as I could.