• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 8/23/2022: Rosland Park Hole #9 Minneapolis (Edina), MN

Bardu

* Ace Member *
Premium Member
Rosland Park in Minneapolis (Edina), MN

261 ft
231 ft

Tee
a804fdf6.jpg

Tee
a6397bce.jpg

From the pick, its hard to tell how far left you have to fade/skip if you take the RHBH hyzer line out eide to the right, or how wide the haps are if you choose to go left with a RHBH turnover or RHFH.

Depending on how I feel on the tee in real life:
Status RHBH, playing the left side route for the turnover.

Predator (or maybe even a Crank), RHBH, low and skippy out to the right.

Lucid Enforcer, looking for a skip to the basket

Over the times I've thrown this course, my better success rate in getting on the dance floor is using sidearm. Probably with a Wraith.

Should get to play this next month.

Pro Wraith.

For both distances LHBH skips to the left.

231-Plasma Crave
261-Proton Vanish

From the pick, its hard to tell how far left you have to fade/skip if you take the RHBH hyzer line out eide to the right, or how wide the haps are if you choose to go left with a RHBH turnover or RHFH.

Depending on how I feel on the tee in real life:
Status RHBH, playing the left side route for the turnover.

Predator (or maybe even a Crank), RHBH, low and skippy out to the right.

Played it many times - center gap is tight, but once you clear it, you have a clean look at the basket. The right gap requires a near perfect hit because those trees take up more of the throwing lane than the picture suggests. Kicks will keep you from Circle 1 - but even then, you should still be able to at least run it from anywhere.

Basically, mids or putters up the gap or powered down fairway drivers to the right for controlled shots.