• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

homemade disc golf bag

Discstar

Does anyone have a bag they made themselves I've posted mine on here recently. I've also seen someone with a nutsack type bag made from duck tape it was kind of wild but it worked. He wore it through his belt loops. I should have taken a picture but I thought it was stupid at the time, now not so much. I've also made a golden retriever from hanger after swiper took mine out my bag. Let me know I'd like to see what's out there. And I'm not talking about a cooler or something prexisting that u threw some plastic in.CHUNK PLASTIC

Try searching for DIY bag or maybe that giant bag picture thread. You'll find a lot of them. There was just a guy who posted a hemp bag. Lots of craftmanship and creativity.

A while back I saw some excellent pics and post about turning a Spiderwire (or maybe Berkley) fishing tackle bag into a disc golf bag. I went to the store to look at one and it seemed like a great fit for a disc golf bag at a much cheaper price. I'd equate the size to the Revo Texas bag I have now.

I think he is referring to a bag made from scratch, not a repurposed bag. Their is a difference. He is not looking for bags that were bought and adjusted to fit a disc golfer's need. he made the Hemp Bag himself and was looking for other examples of bag building craftsmanship. Gorilla Boy Bags are made by hand.