• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do I create a New Course?

Tomahawk96

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and I joined specifically because a brand new course just opened near by me and I wanted to know how I would go about creating a new course information guide for the website. The course is called Dier Straits and is located in Allouez, Wisconsin (Green Bay suburb) at Weise Park. It is a 9 hole course with tee pads, hole signs and baskets. Most of the course is par 3 with holes ranging from 150-280ft, with hole 9 being a par 4 454ft hole in an open field. The course just officially opened today, although the tee pads still need to be installed. Thank you in advance for your help!

On the menu bar at the top of the site, under courses, the last item is "Add a course". Start there.

Under the "Courses" tab at the top, choose "Add a Course". From there fill in the blanks. Go ahead and read through it before you start, as you'll need a lot of info to set up a complete course listing. Some of what you'll need are clear driving instructions to the course, GPS coordinates of the course (usually the parking lot), hole lengths, pars, etc. I also like to have a picture of the course map (if available).

It is a good feeling to add a course to this site, so go for it!

The last option on my drop down bar is random courses, perhaps it is because I am using my Iphone?

Thank you both for the help! I'm sure I'll need to gather a little bit more information before I begin the course guide.

i would have to say that the whole course is a par 3 course. including hole 9 454 feet in a open field is in my book a par 3 hole. I don't throw very far but i still feel that i could par that hole if it was totally in a open field like you describe.

It might be, I only played through it once and I thought it was a par 4, but that would make sense because it then would be a mach 3 course in all.

the creators might have put par 4 on the tee sign. i would still consider it a par 3 though.

Latest posts