• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do I do this?

NJBourne23

So I want to get a disc made. I don't care really who makes it at this point but more of I want to get a disc made with artwork I have created. How do I get this done and is it worth the cost.

So quick stupid background, I have two mastiffs. I want to get discs made with their faces on it and call them (the discs) by certain names. More comical for me than meant for a market but if people were to like them, I would entertain the idea.

Any help in this is appreciated.

Chris

So I want to get a disc made. I don't care really who makes it at this point but more of I want to get a disc made with artwork I have created. How do I get this done and is it worth the cost.

So quick stupid background, I have two mastiffs. I want to get discs made with their faces on it and call them (the discs) by certain names. More comical for me than meant for a market but if people were to like them, I would entertain the idea.

Any help in this is appreciated.

Chris

Dynamic Discs Dyemax

If you want an individual disc, you can get a full color print from Dynamic Discs with DyeMax. It can come from a number of the Trilogy discs (DD, West side, Latitude 64). You can do just a single disc or multiple. The price per unit gets cheaper with quantity.

If you want the foil stamp that you usually see on discs, you're going to be looking at a minimum order of 50, but you can do it from most any of the companies.

It's all about pulling the people in. If i tell them everything I want in the title, many just overlook it and keep scrolling thinking others will answer.

Thanks

Could be a sustainable thread title, for others that want to know "how to do this." "This" being any ambiguous thing being sought.

Although, I've witnessed an evolution within DGCR. The prototypical answer to any new thread question was always "use the search function." Now, people are more willing to just answer! Semantics.

..if wanting to go on the cheap cheap or get it done fast

seen fine Sharpie work. everybody knows somebody that can Sharpie. heck, primitive skill Sharpie has it's own charm.

could print your own stickers, but that would make heads explode.

Although, I've witnessed an evolution within DGCR. The prototypical answer to any new thread question was always "use the search function." Now, people are more willing to just answer!

While I'm not certain if this assertion is actually true, I am struck by this 'dichotomy'.

Some stress self-reliance and research, others not so much. Although in the context of the op's post, I fail to see how other posters would have some 'special insight' on this particular subject.

It's all about pulling the people in. If i tell them everything I want in the title, many just overlook it and keep scrolling thinking others will answer.

Thanks

As someone who's been on these forums a few times, take this advice:

Being specific draws more people who can actually help.

You won't get any points for views. People who click on a vague title but have nothing to offer, won't help you; they may even clutter up your thread with digressions like, well, mine.

If your title includes the specific topic, you'll catch the eye of people who are actually interested in that topic, and know something about it.

I wouldn't worry about people assuming someone else will answer. Trust me, that never stops DGCRers from piping in with their own two cents, if it's something they care about.

Thanks
That's why they call it clickbait. To me, it's as much of a faux pas practice on forums, as typing in all caps, or bumping old irrelevant threads, or having a signature that looks like a movie theatre marquee.

But that's just my sour opinion after years of scrolling past way too much "sponsored content" on news websites.

Latest posts