• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How is no one talking about Cameron Colglazier?

Yeah, dirty south tour. He's got tournament experience, just in PDGA-hater land.

Well, Chuck Norris played his first ever game of disc golf at the 1998 worlds and aced every hole with a beat up sonic. They paid him $1,000,000 to pretend he'd never picked up a disc and that's why worlds payouts are so low. True story.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Played a few rounds at worlds last year with him and saw him play in the finals. I talk about him all the time! He made a great impression on the gallery and players he played against last Am Worlds. Great kid! Gonna be a good replacement to the old guard of players that are beginning to sound entitled.

Yah that kid tore apart our courses and the final 9. Hastings should consider himself lucky that he tied with him instead of losing 2nd and taking 3rd cuz he shot LIGHTS OUT in the final 9. If he would've strung together a couple more birds in the semi's he easily could've beat Kenny Glassman...who did NOTHING during this years worlds...

Yea he missed that 25'er on hole 1, remember? Probably not, but I do!

He has tourney experience sure, but to finish in the top 15 in both worlds he played in is impressive. Some people on here may remember him from one of the first threads he posted in about distance when he said he could throw 500 and no one believed him because of lack of experince. He is an amazing talent and a cool guy.

Last edited:
He has tourney experience sure, but to finish in the top 15 in both worlds he played in is impressive. Some people on here may remember him from one of the first threads he posted in about distance when he said he could throw 500 and no one believed him because of lack of experince. He is an amazing talent and a cool guy.

No one believes anyone on here when they say they can throw 500'. Makes me LOL. I play regularly with at least 10 guys that can, it's a VERY achievable thing. I hit over 500' after only playing 2 years. Bring the hate. :)

That being said, it takes a lot more than throwing far to do what he is doing. Very impressive and look forward to seeing what he's gonna do the next couple years.

Some say he naturally faces magnetic north, and that all of his legs are hydraulic... all we know is, he's called the Colglazier.

Ive been playing over 4 years and never played in a tourney, I played my first league night this year and came in 1st out of 40 AMs. Maybe this guy has a similar story, you don't have to play tourneys to get good at DG(I know it helps though).

I have seen him around the SN for a couple years. He definitely has some talent. One of my buddies played alongside him in Mississippi when he was an INT player and he said he was already looking like a pro.

If he would've strung together a couple more birds in the semi's he easily could've beat Kenny Glassman...who did NOTHING during this years worlds...

In Kenny's defense he played in pro this year... Dont know the guy, met him once, just sayin.

Even this years winning am score of -44 is small against the winning pro round of -83 by McBeth.

Last edited:
So I can understand quickly attaining the skillset that it takes to become this caliber of player. There are alot of highschool/college players that have the free time to spend on the course or practice field all day. It just takes reps and commitment. What fascinates me is the acquisition of the mental game, decision making, pressure play, course management . . . the kind of stuff that usually only comes from alot of experience. Seeing that he has other tourney experience helps me understand a little but I feel like its pretty unprecedented.

He played in the Music City Open this year in Nashville, TN and I got to watch his drive on hole 17 of Cedar Hill and this kid can bomb. He won that tournament and Matty O came in second. Matt said in the awards ceremony to watch out for this kid, he is coming at everyone strong. He seemed like a very soft spoken guy but definitely a cool kid. I look forward to seeing what he does in the near future. And to answer the question of is he sponsored, he is sponsored by Innova and Team UB in which he is the only other one sponsored by them behind the one and only Will Schusterick...

In Kenny's defense he played in pro this year... Dont know the guy, met him once, just sayin.

Even this years winning am score of -44 is small against the winning pro round of -83 by McBeth.

Cameron finished 10th in PRO worlds.

Cameron is actually used to be the Captain of team UB before Will. He is also sponsore by Journey Post who Will is sponsored by as well. He is an awesome golfer, and people should watch out for him.

Last edited:

Latest posts