• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How long after your first ace did you hit your second?

How long after your first ace did you get your second?

• I don't have any Aces yet :'(

Votes: 54 18.1%
  • The same round

Votes: 5 1.7%
  • Less than a month

Votes: 48 16.1%
  • 2-6 Months

Votes: 50 16.8%
  • 6 months to a year

Votes: 26 8.7%
  • 1-2 Years

Votes: 33 11.1%
  • 2-5 Years

Votes: 21 7.0%
  • I only have 1 Ace

Votes: 61 20.5%

• Total voters
Went to a putt-putt course (Alexandria, KY park course) in July this year with the intent of hitting an ace. They have a hole that's only 50-60', unobstructed (#6), and I'd hit metal every time there. So I hit that one & wasn't really thrilled...
...until I hit the 101' #8!

(still a short one but, that felt great!) :D

Last year hit my first and 4 days later hit my 2nd. Took over a year to break the 3rd but I hit 3-5 within the last couple of months.

In a PDGA tournament I was getting ready to tee off 10s teepad when someone smacked the chains for an ace on 9. I stopped, we all congratulated the thrower (course was small and tight). I started my 30 seconds over, threw my Aviar for an ace on #10 two minutes after the ace on 9 by someone else.

I hit a cubby ace in 2011 and hit a real ace in 2012. Took about 7 or 8 months.

I had been playing for nearly 10 years before hitting my first ace. (Can't tell you how many spit outs and near aces I had in that time.) After that first one, I had 3 more in less than a month at 3 different courses.

2 full seasons.
It doesnt help that my home course only has 3-4 holes less than 300 ft and most 350+

Hit my first about 3 months after i started playing. Downhill skip-in with a Banshee. It was January 31, 2008. The chains rang out, there was a rumble of thunder and then it began sleeting (This is all true. I have a witness). Then in October of that year I hit my second ace (also a Banshee, this one airborne). A few weeks later I hit my third (A Force). And ne'er again... (Well, unless you count my one Black Ace on Hole 5 at Endicott)
So sad.
Spit-outs? I've had more spit-outs than a bus full of prissy girls...

3 days.
175 Org Wizard, 117 ft. Hole 4, Acorn Park in Roseville, MN 9/10/10.
171 Champ Roadrunner, 240 ft. Hole 12, The Valley, Inver Grove Heights, MN, 9/12/10.

OK Martin- You get to drive around the country in a van with no worries playing a 1000 plus courses. You get ACES three days apart. You're young. Please don't tell you're handsome and while playing courses in Hollywood, you hooked up with Marissa Miller and Jennifer Love Hewitt three days apart.

I'm already so envious of you. That would probably be enough to drive me over the edge. I'd probably have to slit my wrists! If I send you a check, will you buy a powerball ticket with my name on it?

I have yet to hit a genuine ace.
I hit my second Tiki ace on the very next hole. I aced holes 1 and 2 at the Blockhouse Tiki course back to back while I was warming up.
(why are these not real aces?: They were while I was warming up playing the first 5 holes and starting over at 1. Also the Tiki course is very short, most holes are around 100-150 feet and are measured in inches on the tee signs)

It was 10 months between my only 2, but it took me 12 years to get my first one. It's now been over 2 years and 2 months since my last one. It would be nice to get some more, but I just don't care about getting them that much any more.

I just posted this yesterday, and, what are the odds, I got my 3rd ace today, lol. Hole 17, NAD Park, 176 g. Stratus. All 3 of my aces have been with a Stratus. :hfive:

I had four in my first couple years. I'm light years beyond that in skill but haven't had one in ten years and about 5000 holes.

Sadly I don't have any aces....yet. I don't know how many times I've hit basket or chains its ridiculous, you'd think that you hit the darn thing so many times tht one would stick. Even hit a basket twice on one shot, disc hit the top of the basket right where there's that ring below another ring making kind of a slanted look, popped straight up and landed on top. I've been all over this specific hole I'm thinking I may hit it during our weekend dubs for sum cash. Hopefully.

Next day... same disc(proton ion), same shot(anny flex), and same hole( 4 at lake fisher Bloomfield Iowa)

Any worse droughts than this:

I thought that you might need another catagory (6 years +)
My first: Nov 23 2006 (Thanksgiving day)
My second chain smasher came 5 1/2 years later: May 20, 2012!
Anybody top this one with a longer ace-less streak after hitting your first? Talk about angst!