• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many different brands are in your bag??

6 Innova

Boss
Destroyer
Monster
Viking
TeeBird
Roc

4 Discraft
Avenger SS
Drone
Zone
Challenger

1 Lat
River

I love that dye on the river. Looks nice with the gold back.

1 MVP
1 Lat 64
2 Discraft
1 Legacy
1 Skyquest (Called a "Medusa", its a speed 11 Sidewinder, basically, but in awesome plastic)
17 Innova (8 diff molds)

Three:
Discraft
Innova
Millenium

Mostly Innova

picture.php

PCI thread alert !

This thread is solely for post count inflation, nobody will ever read any of it, but everyone will post in it.

Yay internet !

So I'ma say

Discraft Ninja
Old Dynamic Dimple driver
Quest Wheel
and a Turbo putter.

In case you couldn't tell, I am a huge fan of Lat64. The only thing keeping the Yetis and the MD2 in the bag, is that Lat64 doesn't have anything comparable to it yet. Same thing with the Nuke SS and Cryztal FLX. But the Halos are starting to push the Nuke out, and the Bolt could remove the SS. The Condor is more of a warm up disc than an actual course disc.
Just FYI, you can't link to pictures that are on your HD... =)

Anyway, on the MD2 part: It's my favorite disc and I commend you on making such a fine choice, but just for the sake of argument and a full "Lat bag" you might want to test drive the Westside Warship. Now, technically it's not a Lat disc, but Lat does mold it and they also (most likely) helped with the design, even though Westside owns the molds themselves. It should hit the true stable slot better than the Core.

Latest posts