• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you have?

~150-200. don't play tourneys. too time consuming and too much waiting.

I keep buying to find the magic disc that'll let me drive 790'. so far with the loser discs I've got..., let's just say it's less than half that.

I've given away more discs than I have, just over 100, I think.
But I've got about 50 hangin' around right now.
I play for fun.

However many my organizer says I have, plus a few more. Probably somewhere around 50. I've only played one tournament and it wasn't PDGA sanctioned, so who knows? Probably rec.

Intermediate. I have around 50 discs total, but obviously I dont play with nearly that many. I usually play with everything that's in my signature line, but if it's a really rugged mountain course I'll cut it down to just a Wraith, a Gummy Archangel, a Leopard,a Gremlin, a Mako and my Ridge.

I'm not sure how many discs I have but its probably more than I'll ever need. I've got stacks of Wizards and Eagles and I've been trying to get a good back up stash of the new run of flat 12x FireBirds. I recently traded a bunch of odds and ends I had lying around for a new bag so it's not as many as it could have been. I play in the "I hit trees division".

84 in my organizer, but that includes a dozen or so retirees from the 70's and 80's that are pdga approved (grandfathered in) wham-o lids. They're easy to accumulate playing amateur tournaments, leagues, and shopping the marketplace! :D
I have 20 in my regular bag.

Dang! You guys have a ton. If I don't throw it I don't keep it. (Unless I aced with it)I have about 30 discs total. I play advanced and I am about to step up to open.

My wife has 12 and plays intermediate women. I currently have 58 and I play intermediate. So, 70 altogether.

I have around 130-40ish. Really have not counted for a while...but I have been adding to the collection lately. Just got 2 star max's from the DGCR marketplace for my son max who may or may not throw them someday.

I play in the most fun always wins division.

I have 18, but three of them are all Aviar putters for my kid and her friends in the back yard, and most of the rest of mine came from sets.

Can I count the mini marker discs? No? Darn, or I'd have 21. ;)

I'm just getting started. The sets will eventually become "for friends," I imagine.

Changes daily but between 30 - 50 not counting my private selection..I found 12 last week and gave 10 or so to my brother and nephews yesterday.

I always have a bucket in my trunk, I give a lot away. My friends are always amazed at the amount of disc's i find. Most of them started with some of my found disc's though.. :)