• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you have?

Serious..

Unsure of the issue.. I went wading today and found 2 more.. 1 has a name.. which i'll text the other did not so i gave it to a buddy.. People up here tend to be afraid of the ponds.. funny thing is we don't have anything poisonous.. so its muck and some algae.. not gators and water moccasins etc..

No issue. A lot of people have started threads about finding discs and keeping them (names or not) and was just unsure if you were goofing around about it.

I counted last week and I have 172 counting the 22 i carry in my bag.
I don't néed anymore but would love to get a few more.
:)

According to the Disc Organizer on this site I have 184. It needs to be updated but its close. But that's for me and my wife. About 20 are displayed in my living room and foyer, tourney stamps, special dyes and such. I carry between 12 and 16 discs in my Mojo. For sanctioned tournaments I play Grand Masters or Intermediate depending on the the tourney. For non-sanctioned events I play Am.

I own about 20 discs. I have yet to play an actual tournament but I would play in either Am 1 or Intermediate.

I've never actually counted how many disc's I own. I'd guess around a hundred - I only carry 14 in the bag. The rest are collector, aces, and back ups. My last tourney I flew MPO.

I have 12, I'm just a rec player, never played tourney and don't plan too. Just play a round every weekend with my buddies.

"Not Enough"

Honestly though, after clearing out my tub full of extras and whatnot, I have probably a few over 50? Maybe? And would like to move that down to only whats in the bag (23 or so, maybe just 9 or so different molds off the tops of my head) and then a few back ups of those...keep it in the 30+ range.... :\

Have 20 in my bag, Andy has 20 in his bag. Have another 60, plus another 17 hanging on the wall, with probably another 30 floating around. I find discs everywhere.

So probably around 150 total. I play open women, and Andy plays open.

I carry 17 in my bag, 9 of which are thrown regularly. Overall I have about 45. Casual player of 2.5 years.

I have been playing for 1 year and have about 40-60 discs. Probably only 15 i actually throw. I have TOO MANY!!!!

The killer is not being able to try a disc before purchasing. I have bought a disc, use it for a round or open feild practice, get it all nice and dirty then realize it's not for me and there it sits. Seems like a total waste money.

I have been playing for 1 year and have about 40-60 discs. Probably only 15 i actually throw. I have TOO MANY!!!!

The killer is not being able to try a disc before purchasing. I have bought a disc, use it for a round or open feild practice, get it all nice and dirty then realize it's not for me and there it sits. Seems like a total waste money.

You can always sell/trade the stuff you don't like, or give them to friends/family to encourage them to play.

Rec player here with about 60. I rarely take more than 10 or 11 discs with me during a round, so most sit on the shelf as backups. At times, I think about selling some of them but that just makes me angry at myself. I've been playing disc golf for 10+ years and finally caught 'the bug', bad!

I'm about to start playing tournaments, and based off the posts here, that should increase my total in no time!

i have about 25 rocs. Then about 40 extra discs.

My disc organizer here says 165, but I counted 197 at home. The hard part is figuring out what is missing from my DGCR organizer... first world problems, huh?