• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
Guessing about 80-100 .(by counting one row and Multiplying).. not including my bag ... I dont feal as bad now after reading some of these post ... i even had to read some to my girl so she knows im not that bad ...lol :p <3

Most of the extras i have are backups of things i throw ...

i only have a small stack of like 15-20ish for sale ..

My father has ... 150-250ish if i were to guess based on comparison ...
Bunch of Randoms .. Lol

Last edited:

The following errors occurred with your submission:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 4 characters.

I'm around 100 +/- Very few are collectors and the vast majority is premium plastic. Although, I want to start getting some nice collectors.

In the 30-50 range. 14-20 in my bag and the rest go in and out as I need. I also give away a lot of discs to friends and people I play with. If I think they could use it more than me or just feeling generous. I've had to buy new putters a lot lately because I hear people say "yeah I play disc golf. Not much but every once in a while. I just putt with my driver" that's usually when I give them a challenger and say "you're welcome"

Hundreds. Many are bag stored collector's items though.
Throwing stock is actually kind of low at the moment considering my game changed completely when I ruptured discs in my back and had to start throwing a lot of lightweight stuff.

12 lol. I had a couple laying around the house but I can't find them at the moment. I do have about 50 or so Ultrastars though haha.

Latest posts