• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] How many DX discs are in in your bag?

AndrewM33

Par Member
DX is fast becoming my favorite plastic. I currently have four DX discs in my bag.

- Teebird
-Cheetah
- 2 Rocs

Just curious about how many other people have? I'm close to wanting to make my entire bag DX except my Champ Banshee.

Zero. I like pro better. Not much of a step up, but I like the feel much better. I started with DX, but, with as much as I play some heavily wooded courses, quickly moved into premium plastic. Not to say DX is bad or anything, just not for me. Although I am seriously considering getting some Cheetahs again. Super fun disc, I just refuse to pay factory store shipping in order to get a champ or star. Not to mention I have heard premium and dx cheetahs are like two different discs. Also thinking I may want a Zephyr and Polecat. The polecat is the first disc I ever threw faaaaar when I started out and I want a zephyr for catch with buddies.

Last edited:
2 aviars for the winter. MCPro's will go back in the bag when it warms up....then zero

Aside from the putter slot, I am a premium plastic kind of guy

I used to rock with mostly DX when I threw Innova. It's a great feeling plastic when it beats in.

Zero right now. I like the feel of DX pretty well, but my bagged Innova molds don't do great in it. Ape is only in Champ, Firebirds in anything but Champ aren't as beefy as I like, and I do love a fresh DX Teebird, but get some dings in it and it'll flip faster than a well priced remodel in a good neighborhood.

When I threw Rocs and Aviars I ised it a lot and still have a Shark and Stingray in DX that my daughter throws. All the Innova I have in use is Champ or Star, and most of the plastic is not base except for one of my Harps on BT Soft and the Touch is the CT Proto which is basish very McPro feeling.

4 right now. 2 Teebirds and 2 Roc3s. (Plus some OG and SSS Wizards, if we're talking about all baseline)This is actually the least DX I've carried in my competition bag for awhile. However, I've been testing some new stuff and my bag is starting to go in a direction I never saw coming. So maybe no baseline (other than putting putters) in my bag soon.

Teebird, wraith, destroyer, Orc, roc, banshee and few others that may get in the mix here and there...... Love the feel and glide of dx. They are a touch less stable than premium plastics and that makes them a good thing for my average arm. I can get a dx destroyer to hold a slight turn over for around 350, when premium plastic will flex out on me. Some people say drivers in dx season too quickly, but I am not throwing a speed 12 in the woods anyway and try to avoid spike hyzers into the concrete with all my discs. Also , I am not as worried about loosing one in lake. Only 8$ and a replacement will fly good for me out of the box.

Viper is the only dx, but i have 2 super soft warlocks and an optimizer as well. And 2 yetis and a jk for my pro stuff

Latest posts