• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many of each mold do you carry?

Swifty

Just curious to see how many of each mold you carry. For example I carry 2 teebirds, 2tls, 2 valks, 3 destroyers, 2fbs, and 3 buzzes. Sometimes this feels excessive, but I like them there.

PS I did a search, didn't see anything on the first three pages.

3 Destroyers, 1 Surge SS, 1 Leopard, 2 Buzzz, 1 Stingray, 1 KC Pro Aviar, 1 SSS Wizard

Only one mold I am carrying more than one of right now is my Magic. Can't go without my putter if something ever happened and the one is in premium plastic to take the throwing abuse. Other than that 1 of everything.

Thing is, I am only playing recreational rounds so, no worries. If I was going to compete, I think I would double everything.

4-5 Aviars, 3 Rogues (one beat in Pro Line, one First Flight, one Sparkle), two Aftershocks. Only carry extras of these three. But they are my bread and butter, which makes sense why I carry backups. I could play any course with just these three molds and be fine. 500 posts, woot!

I only double-up on my go-to discs in case one gets lost. They are: SS Wizard, Z Buzzz, Z Stalker, Z Predator, ESP Nuke.

3 destroyers, 2 wraiths, 2 FBs, 1 monster, 1 TB, 1 beast, 1 valk, 2 cros, 1 rpro pig, 1 buzz, 1 roc+ and 6 beers :)

2 Champion Teebirds and one S PD and one P PD are the only molds I carry multiples of.

1 fireckn
2 orcs
2 teebirds
2 leopards
2 buzzz
2 Zones
2 hpp wizards
1 SSS Wizard
1 Z Wasp till I get a few more.

Prob start carrying a second fireckn and SSS wiz as soon as I move up to a little bit bigger of a bag.

I carry lots of wizards and rocs (5 of each), then 2-3 of each of my main driver molds (gazelle, pd and wraith).