• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How to request a change to the course description on dgcr

rkdgcr

I need to request an addition/change or learn how to do it if it is user editable for 2 courses on dgcr that are important enough that they need to be in the description and not just buried in a review.

Both of the courses, fairways and woods, at the pendleton golf club in Ruther Glen, VA have a dress code of collared shirts. The need for a tee time is already in the description but the dress code is not.

They scolded us a bit but still let us play. And I want no ill will from them toward disc golfers or us towards them. So much nicer if we are showing up dressed appropriately.

Just click on Update Course Info tab under the Description area to the right. You should be able to directly edit the Description.

Hope the courses aren't given 1.0 ratings for requiring collared shirts. It's almost like giving a course a 1.0 rating because the city is having a bike week.

Both of the courses, fairways and woods, at the pendleton golf club in Ruther Glen, VA have a dress code of collared shirts. The need for a tee time is already in the description but the dress code is not.

They scolded us a bit but still let us play. And I want no ill will from them toward disc golfers or us towards them. So much nicer if we are showing up dressed appropriately.

Great info to know beforehand! Called just to confirm, and you're spot on.
I just updated the so the bottom of the Course Description (on the course info page for both courses) now reads:

Collared Shirts and Tee Times Required!
Call (844) 356-4727 to book your tee time.

Pendleton - The Fairways
Pendleton - The Woods

FYI to update it yourself, just click on the "Update Course info" tab, immediately below the Description:
attachment.php

Thanks for that important info! :hfive:

Those courses could use your review.... ;)
:cool:

Attachments

• Update.jpg
    Update.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
If I had known this I would have requested the change in the first post also.. but we just got back from this course... the Woods version of Pendleton needs to be closed or removed... It isn't just closed it is gone for good. Bulldozed and condos going in where the woods used to be.

So there is now ONLY the fairways course at this location.

If I had known this I would have requested the change in the first post also.. but we just got back from this course... the Woods version of Pendleton needs to be closed or removed... It isn't just closed it is gone for good. Bulldozed and condos going in where the woods used to be.

So there is now ONLY the fairways course at this location.

Update the course conditions to closed, and enter comment, "Permanently closed, baskets pulled."

Then PM Timg to mark the Woods course extinct (RIP).

Last edited:

Latest posts