• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Bomb - New Disc Golf Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
Orders 1-50 will all be shipped by tomorrow night.

Several went out today - about 15 again.

Confirmation on the website was down all day but should be linked back up tonight. We will email everyone at the paypal address they bought the bag with.

Here are a few that went out today.

6790164634_d92dff7dfa_z.jpg

That blue one looks SEXY!!!!

On tracking, the people in south Texas got their bags today. The rest will be delivered Tuesday/Wednesday. So only 2-3 days.

Looks like when the final bags go out tomorrow, all bags should be received by Friday.

The guys who ordered these bags got them today!

6791082216_b50243ab0e.jpg

This has to be DDD's team bag! Looks amazing! Job well done fellas!

On tracking, the people in south Texas got their bags today. The rest will be delivered Tuesday/Wednesday. So only 2-3 days.

Looks like when the final bags go out tomorrow, all bags should be received by Friday.

The guys who ordered these bags got them today!

6791082216_b50243ab0e.jpg

DDD bags, yes sir!!! Orange with the gray digital camo! Got to love it

No offence to the DDD guys or Wes at HyzerBomb, cause I like you guys, I really do. THAT IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Everyone should have received tracking by now. If not, let us know by email and we will get you squared away. [email protected]

I want to thank the HB staff for rocking this first run set in record time. We had a 3 week turnaround on this shipment which is a big success. Thanks everyone for the support. We are now focused on the Flak and getting the next batch of Atomics out the door.

We also plan to release our smaller bag the same time as the Flak.

No offence to the DDD guys or Wes at HyzerBomb, cause I like you guys, I really do. THAT IS THE UGLIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN

Man, I ended up really liking the color combo. The DDD guys are crazy about orange and gray so it's very fitting. Do you like the style of the bags though?

Keep up the good work HB:clap: I got my confirmation for the Atomic! I can hardly wait for my Flak confirmation!:D

Man, I ended up really liking the color combo. The DDD guys are crazy about orange and gray so it's very fitting. Do you like the style of the bags though?

yeah, they love that orange/gray, I've always hated the color orange, it even sounds bad. If I called you orange, you would be offended.

The syle of the bags is great. I hope to see one soon. I was very impressed with your video review/proto.

I really want to see the flak. I want to go to something that could put less pressure on my back as I have these two herniated discs I'm dealing with in my lower spine. With my little boy in his stroller I can't use a cart for my discs too. If they were available I would have ordered a Grip months ago.

I only have one problem with your stuff and I'll keep that one to myself till next time I see you.

Is there any way we can get some more detailed pics of the Atomic? I am interested in the frame and dividers specifically. Also, any idea on when the Flak pictures will be leaked?

Is there any way we can get some more detailed pics of the Atomic? I am interested in the frame and dividers specifically. Also, any idea on when the Flak pictures will be leaked?

Yes, we are working on some now. We were more focused on shipping them out for our first runs. Now that we have 1-50 out the door, we are focusing on the Flak prototype and the details of the Atomic.

The Flak prototype pics will be up by the end of this week.

Just ordered my Atomic yesterday. Very anxious to have it in my hands. Great job to the HB guys. It's awesome to see local DG'ers having success in the marketplace.

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing some new pics. I'm living in Paris, TX for the Spring on a co-op, so I might want to pick up some Hyzer Bomb swag to take home to Illinois and show off! I love the Atomic and would definitely consider purchasing one (even though I just got my Fade tourney bag last year).

Status
Not open for further replies.