• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Hyzer-flip distance.

I was thinking escape or the new renegade how's the depth on those? Maybe even the sladi? Any Prodiscus throwers out there?

I was thinking escape or the new renegade how's the depth on those? Maybe even the sladi? Any Prodiscus throwers out there?

Renegade feels less shallow to me but I think the dimensions are similar to the Trespass. Try a lucid plastic one of each. If the lucid trespass is too OS for the hyzerflip hit a few trees and it'll be good. The renegade comes new ready to flip and turn but they fade back nicely. I think they are the best in tailwinds and I get my max distance out of them. I like throwing the hyzerflip with a trespass in a very slight head or crosswind.

D4 is dumb flippy for me, not a fan and will never try their higher speed drivers til their kinks are worked out.

VIP Sword is definitely more stable than the TP. I'm not sure how far you throw but my VIP is a laser beam on hyzer flips if I'm not torquing it. I throw 360 with my fairways.

Beat up DX Roc is perfect up to 400, Champion Eagle L will fit the bill or a *D Destroyer

Hey if you said the King was flippy like that, I'd try the Sword and the Trespass. The Sword ends VERY straight and the Trespass will end left. Both are very workable and I hyzer flip both.

TD is awesome but something faster that will flip up and hold the line. Anyone thrown the sladi? Looking for 11-12 speed range.

The premium Sladi's flight reminded me of a touch more overstable domey opto flow so not a hyzer flipper for me unless its into a 20mph headwind. I had to flex it to keep it from fading out before 400'. The prodiscus premium plastic is excellent, super grippy, durable, and might be the best available anywhere :thmbup: For reference, on a good pull and a wide fairway I hyzer flip a D4 around 420-435'.

Forget the renegade, the fusion I threw was tournament king flippy and the rim was very shallow.

At 550' power you might try a tournament boatman. I use mime for controlled overstable distance in the 360-400' range. The boatman has decent HSS and less fade than most destroyers and shouldn't flip roller:\ IDK I've only broken 500' four times and all were with high anny 20+mph left shoulder tailwinds:D Prodigy is the answer but like every other disc manufacturer out there, you have to buy several to find the couple you like.

I think I might go get a VIP sword, trespass mabye escape. Wish my local place carried Prodiscus I really don't feel like waiting lol. Lost my last flippier destroyer and pro destroyer so need something they have.

Try a Lace. I max out a little over 500' with an average between 460-480' and I love hyzer-flipping them for crazy distance. Go with a 169 M Lace and watch it sail for days :)

Latest posts