• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Millennium] Hyzerbomb Mortar

anyone that has experience with the older runs, do the plastic blends feel the same as their predecessors? i really love frontline x more than g star, i really hope they didn't switch over.

anyone that has experience with the older runs, do the plastic blends feel the same as their predecessors? i really love frontline x more than g star, i really hope they didn't switch over.

Given that Big Jerm said in his post comments "Frontline X is GStar", it would seem that that have.

Given that Big Jerm said in his post comments "Frontline X is GStar", it would seem that that have.

So I have some old Star plastic that is just as gummy as the same mold in Gstar. I am sure Frontline-X is probably like that. It is all just slight tweaks in the plastic anyway. And just like every other blend, it was going to change over time. That is just the nature of injection molding on this small scale on which disc golf manufacturers operate. Plus Gstar comes out stiffer on putters and mids because the rims are not as wide but typically beefier, so it does not allow for as much flex as in a wider but thin rimmed driver.

I second this, the old frontline plastic is way nicer than g*.. its especially nice for cold weather rounds. I'll be able to compare the 2 plastics on Monday but as of now, I've been told by several sources that Frontine-x is now G*. Bummer.

Have many of you got your orders in yet? I didn't get any tracking info so I have no idea if mine even shipped yet, or if it did when it will be arriving.

Got my order, pretty bummed. Ordered 2 blue recon and 2 blue frontline x. The frontlines are teal at best, most would call them green. All of the stamps had terrible drop out, the lettering wasn't cut through the foil in a lot of places.

I'm pretty forgiving, but with tax and the insane shipping this was a $100 order for 4 discs. I'd say that means the standard is a bit higher to deliver.

Got my order, pretty bummed. Ordered 2 blue recon and 2 blue frontline x. The frontlines are teal at best, most would call them green. All of the stamps had terrible drop out, the lettering wasn't cut through the foil in a lot of places.

I'm pretty forgiving, but with tax and the insane shipping this was a $100 order for 4 discs. I'd say that means the standard is a bit higher to deliver.

I think you can get a refund on the shipping

Have many of you got your orders in yet? I didn't get any tracking info so I have no idea if mine even shipped yet, or if it did when it will be arriving.

Just noticed I didn't get tracking either. Kinda lame in 2017.

Any one who ordered blue front line is getting a teal color. Sounds like the inventory choices were loaded onto their website before the order arrived and teal is what the blue was supposed to be.

I got in contact with them on Facebook, my order hasn't shipped yet which is why I hadn't gotten tracking info. I placed my order last Thursday, and he is hoping to ship mine out tomorrow. Apparently it's been a one man show trying to get over 200 orders shipped out.

I understand the situation, but lame when the shipping was almost $20 (supposed to get a refund for the shipping, but we'll see).

$20???? I can't believe you paid that.

That sucks but maybe don't release that many discs at once if shipping is going to be an issue. Hopefully they plan ahead next time.

:/

so it looks they're sold out. bummed i didn't get one, i had to wait until my paycheck cleared and by then they were gone :(

I haven't got mine yet... I wonder where they are? Can someone post a pic of the "teal" one? I usually like teal colored discs.. I'd be willing to trade if I like the color.

Can I see your teal one? I might be willing to trade for it.

I don't mind the color but prefer blue, I more or less wanted to know if I was shipped the wrong color or if this is what everybody received. I'm sure there will be some people complaining about it though.

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpg
    IMG_0296.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 87
To be fair though I got a quick response about disc colors. If that's what they received that's what they received. I just wanted to know if I'd be swapping them out before I tossed them and it was too late.

All of mine will be throwers, so the stamp drop outs aren't a big deal, but if I were buying them as a collector I could see people being salty over it.

And as far as the shipping, refunds will be given for any miscalculation after all the orders get shipped out.

I'd imagine there will be some Facebook whining though.

id agree that some of the people who are salty are the ones who were hoping to flip them or were collecting. if they were throwing,it wouldnt bother me at all.