• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have a plotter and i'm not afraid to use it.

Dj1001

Eagle Member
Hey guys whats up. I recently obtained a commercial grade plotter with some really good software and I'm looking to get a return on my investment.

I offer the services of cleaning/vectoring images as well as cutting the vinyl with my plotter and mailing it to you for you to dye yourself.

base prices are 8 dollars shipping included for 2 cuts of the image if only basic cleaning is needed.

additional images and more extensive photo editing cost extra, my rates are extremely reasonable.

I use either ORACAL 641/651 or avery intermidiate vinyl depending on what I have at the time. Colors will vary (usually white or grey) I also use high quality clear transfer media that is very easy to work with.

PM me if interested, I'll post dyes that people have used my stencils for in this thread as they come in.

Also interested in BLizzard Bosses,wraiths and destroyers.

Recent dyes from Dyeingtoplay
glow champ valk.... slightly off center, and a big bleed at the top, but overall happy with it as a backup for my main driver. Thanks to Dj1001 for cutting the vinyl for me
syfchvlk.jpg

another evening project here on a med ion
NWMedIon.jpg

One more for the bag/backup. Thanks again to Dj1001 for his vinyl cutting service. Med UV Blue Ion.
MedUVBlueIonTribal.jpg

All of my vinyl was lost in a basement flood, luckily the computer and plotter were unharmed, should be back up and running in a week or two, on a good note I am working with Justin and communitydiscs.com to get my stencils available on his site, stay tuned for more info.

All of my vinyl was lost in a basement flood, luckily the computer and plotter were unharmed, should be back up and running in a week or two, on a good note I am working with Justin and communitydiscs.com to get my stencils available on his site, stay tuned for more info.

:thmbup: Great guy! Excellence customer service always. Ill keep an eye on this.

Everything is up and running at full capacity. I have plenty of vinyl on stock, Ready to complete your orders.

I just decided to search ffor "CommunityDiscs.com" and found this thread. Darrin, let me know when you want to get some stencils on there. I can put them on my site and just paypal you the money and you can ship them...if you think that might be the simplest way to go. Let me know what you think.

And thanks Ian. You're the greatest.

Some stock stencil designs will be going up on eBay early next week I will post a link to our eBay page when they are up.

My best pricing and custom stencils will always be available here on DGCR.

New Dye on my Blizz Destroyer, My dye ids getting old and it didn't take to well.
2012-06-10_16-52-22_753.jpg

I have 2 rolls of vinyl dedicated for disc golf stencils in stock and Im ready to cut some stencils, As always PM me if intrested

Beautiful! What brand vinyl are you using for the stencils?

I use either Avery calendared vinyl, or the greenstar calendared vinyl from USCutter. So far I have found the greenstar vinyl to be on par or better than oracal 651 and it is about half the price in the quantities I buy.

can I ask what dye you guys are using? Are you finding the old rit or something else -- I cant find any of the old rit and would like to try my hand at some decals / dye jobs.

If I could find a dye to stick I might take you up on a couple of decals!

Latest posts