• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I mean, listen. We talking about practice. Not a game. We talking about practice.

Again, what's the issue with the review? You can not like Tim's reasoning for allowing practice areas to be listed, or for reviews of practice areas to be allowed. But, why call my review 'B.S.'? Was there something inherently wrong with it? Unfortunately, not all 421 of my reviews (and counting) are going to be exquisite or for elite courses. But, not every course is good or memorable. Someone has to write reviews so other DGers don't waste their time playing mediocre layouts.

Again, what's the issue with the review?
My issue with your review is that it was not a disc golf course. The site is called "DG COURSE Review".

Someone has to write reviews so other DGers don't waste their time playing mediocre layouts.
Writing a review for a practice basket will make it more likely that people go there thinking its a course.

As far as me calling "B.S." on your review of the putting basket, I will let you have the last word.:popcorn:

This feels like a weird hill to pick. It says "practice area", and the review says it's a single basket in a practice area. If someone goes to KOA expecting a course, that's on them.

Also, you have to actually select "practice" when using either the course search tool or the course map, so if a practice area comes up as an option, that's because the person wanted it to pop up.

I second the "list EVERY basket" notion. It's nice to know it's there. Give a full paragraph on the description of that basket. Give the practice area a 3/5 for its bathhouse. Rate the beer and food at the brewery if the practice area is a part of one, like on Dreadlock's recent review. Go nuts.

My issue with your review is that it was not a disc golf course. The site is called "DG COURSE Review".

Writing a review for a practice basket will make it more likely that people go there thinking its a course.

As far as me calling "B.S." on your review of the putting basket, I will let you have the last word.:popcorn:

:|

:rolleyes:

i'll take that last word... no thanks for your input

why can you not vote on practice area reviews?... maybe they shouldn't have reviews at all; practice area, no review needed... want to add more info, post on its wall. hey, this is dgcr, not dgpr

why can you not vote on practice area reviews?... maybe they shouldn't have reviews at all; practice area, no review needed... want to add more info, post on its wall. hey, this is dgcr, not dgpr

First of all, total missed opportunity. Really, missed word in the acronym, to be more precise. And second -- how cool is the name of that website?? DGPAR?