• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] I want to try new discs...

Fadaching

So right now I am using a Nuke SS FLX, Nuke SS z line, and a boss and my distance drivers. What other discs do you suggest I try based off of these? (I've tried most innova drivers besides destroyer)

Aviar, Buzz, Leopard, Eagle. It would help if you told us a little about yourself. Like how far you usually drive. And if you have discs that aren't high speed.

Without knowing anything about your style some discs I really like are the Ape, Roc+, and the Wizard. Could play almost any course with just those 3.

So right now I am using a Nuke SS FLX, Nuke SS z line, and a boss and my distance drivers. What other discs do you suggest I try based off of these? (I've tried most innova drivers besides destroyer)

You have to let us know how far you throw first

Please do. I'd guess that you could benefit a lot from a Teebird and a couple of DX Rocs.

You have to let us know how far you throw first

:thmbup: Everyone will just post their favorite or popular discs if this isn't addressed.

OP, do you own any other discs? What throwing techniques do you utilize? If those are the only discs you carry, I highly recommend you get a putter & some mids.

Taken on the whole, these posts might as well say, "Try one of these."
You need to be a more specific as to:
1) What you're looking for a disc to do, and...
2) How you throw

... to get any sort of meaningful responses.

how far can you throw your boss more specifically...if it's anything less than 400 you need to disc down