• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

IAmA McFlySoHigh Video

Love your videos, Marty! What's your schedule like for the upcoming season? I know you're planning on getting to the GCC and Memorial, but what comes after?

Right on! Your videos are the best.

How do you go about getting the rights / being allowed to follow and film these groups? I wish these amateurs would get the hell out of your way so you could get even better footage.

Pm me if you want to come film the Hickory Classic (B tier) this year. I'll pay for you a hotel room and take you out to dinner. We get a few pros (Johansen, Todd, Koling sometimes)

I appreciate all of your hard work.

I have nothing to ask, but I will say, THANK YOU FOR BEING SO AWESOME AND TALENTED!

Glad to see you made it on here! Your coverages are perfection...just one question, why don't you do commentary?

I've got a few if you feel like addressing any of them.

1.) What types of cameras do you recommend?
2.) How many people does it take in a crew to adequately film a round?
3.) In your opinion, what makes for a great course to film? Flip side, what makes for a really bad one?
4.) Who that we may have heard of seems to really struggle playing well while they are being filmed?

Thanks bro. Much love!

You guys do a fantastic job and thank you for filming the Charleston Classic!

Great videos! Have yet to see one I wasnt impressed with. When are you going to come to Eastern NC to film one? Quite a few 1000+ rated golfers east of Raleigh...

Anyways, keep up the great work. Thanks.

If you feel like naming names:
Which pros are biggest hams for the camera?
Which pros do not like being filmed?

Keep up the good work

Just want to say thanks for the great work. Watched all of your coverage.

Do you play yourself? I assume you probably do...but seeing as how you cover so many events, do you ever have time to play in some?