• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it a Archangel.....it would be like the one on the left in the pic

DSC00605.jpg

i'm no forensic guy on CSI but.....

:clap: that's my agreeing face.

In the pic it looks like the nose to rim width of an Archangel or Firebird, and I've never seen a Firebird with that huge of a dome so I would agree with the Archangel assessment. If you could get a closer up pic of the wing it would help.

i need some help. Can anyone tell me what these are?

I found these disc when i first started playing i still use them every time i play im just curious what they are because i cant figure it out to save my life. thanks

Attachments

• Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 111
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 108
or can we see the wing profile?

does this help

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 70
  • Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 68
I'm gonna go with Roc and Goblin...
just guessing on the second one, but pretty sure it's a roc.

i guessed goblin only because the protostar goblins are uber common.

^That's gonna become yawpstang's signature line if these types of threads continue to pop up.

Edit- Failure on my part, his post is on the previous page.

Last edited:
The red disc is similar in color and has the same hotstamp to some first generation Aeros, c. 1983.

The pictures are super small on my computer. What does the hotstamp and tooling on the tan disc say?

The Protostar stamped disc doesn't look like it has tooling, but again the picture is very small. Does it have any tooling?

disc ID

got a used disc today from the pro shop. It is a white/ish ching bomb. has a small bomb and all of the stats on top. -3.-2.-1.0.+1.+2.+3 along the top. can anyone ID this for me?
IT FLEW LIKE A DREAM ALSO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts